Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS (1456 Views)

Scammers Are Trying To Make Money Off My Dad’s Name, Majek Fashek’s Son Raises / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Omugwo Duty: Laura Ikeji's Parents Pictured With Her Newly Born Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Super star Papa Ifeanyi, Davido set to bless a newly born baby boy after the father name the baby "David" just because he loves Davido.

See Their Conversations Below

My wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and I named him David cos of the love I have for @davido and I want him to be successful like @davido. King David come and bless my son ooo

Davido reply
Show me proof !! And I’ll make ur life a living proof that OBO DEY !!!

The Father of the baby reply with a video as proof.

Watch The Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/davido-set-to-bless-newly-born-baby-boy.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by adewest1999(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by Jayjezey: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's a real gee @Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by Isoduwa(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jayjezey:
That's a real gee @Davido
They call me Davidavidodo grin
Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by ashewoboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2020
good gesture. "bless your heart" in the words of joyce of nigeriainfo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2020
OBO...."The cheerful giver"
Re: Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS by Cheryph200(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I Sabi that celestial church at ijaye abeokuta

(1) (Reply)

"Room 306" Watch The Stunt Played By AY During Uchemba's Trad Wedding / Meet Oluwadarasimi The Youngest Social Media Influencer / Bbnaija Emmanuel Caught $u¢king Angel B00b$ & Kissing As Liquorose Asleep(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.