Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

God Is Not Happy With People Who Claimed To Be His Own But Do Not Obey Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Happy With People Who Claimed To Be His Own But Do Not Obey Him. (125 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Happy With People Who Claimed To Be His Own But Do Not Obey Him. by Tife20: 4:12am On Apr 15, 2020
God is not happy with people who claimed to be his own but do not obey him. Their worship of God is according to rules of men, not the rules of God. Because of this insult, God declares that He will take vengeance on them and they will know that they are fools: 'These people come near to me with their mouth and honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men. Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder, the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.
(isaiah 29vs13-14)
it pains God that so much evil is going on in the world. It makes a mockery of God's sacrifice of jesus christ, His son, for the world. Christains must have a change of heart and Obey The bible before leaving this world so as to avoid the vengeance of God. God has warned about it.
The only way to avoid disappointment at the judgment time is to do exactly as God want. ''Not everyone who calls me 'LORD, LORD' will enter the Kingdom of heaven but only those who do what my father in heaven want them to do. When the judgement Day Comes, many will say to me 'LORD, LORD, In your name we spoke God's message, by your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracle! Then i will say to them. I never knew u. Get away from me. U wicked people. (matt 7vs21-23)
This speaks of all christians-- ministers, workers and others. They win people for christ jesus through soul winning teachings with miracles and wonders. But their behaviour, manners, dressing, marriage, mode of worship and other deeds do not conform to the scriptures. Such people are the world. ''for whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it'' james2v10.
Indeed, it is possible for a christian to be Zealous for christ and still be in sin. However, the will of God is for all followers of christ to appear blameless before him. This spirit. An early christian who did it and succeeded left an example for us: i beat my Body and make it my slave so that after i have preached to others, i myself will not be disqualified for the prize'' (1 corin 9v27). The writer is paul. He disciplined himself to obey the word of God.
We must follow the rules of God for us in all things till the end of our lives on earth. If we refuse to obey the scriptures, we will obey the teaching of man in church worship, behaviour, manners, dressing, marriage all areas of life. If we allow this to happen we are not christians.
We mus not forget the warning of Jesus christ that because we are still living as human beings in the world, thing of the world will fight to come into our lives. He experienced it. But he did not allow those things to spoil the standard of God in His Life. He lived by the standard of God. He want us also to live as He did, jesus christ does not want us to surrender to the world '' just as i do not belong to the world, they do not belong to the world'' (john v 17v16)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified; Our GOD And The Only Builder Of All Things / Auspicious Dates Selection With Feng Shui In Singapore / Are You Known By Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.