Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo (3372 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by Naijafixed: 5:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Get more latest News @https://www.naijafixed.com

But unfortunately for her,Ike Onyema went live on twitter telling Mercy that he is sorry for the act he put on but,one thing for sure.I love u Mercy..sorry saying this I have found someone suitable for my life.Sorry it came later.My new lover is 3months pregnant.

Get more latest News @https://naijafixed.com/2020/04/14/winner-of-bbn-reality-show-mercy-eke-in-big-fight-with-his-boo-ik-onyema/

Re: Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Okay!

Is that the vaccine for COVID-19.

5 Likes

Re: Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by sexycat: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2020
He don go look for omoluhabi!!! But with all the open sex and all , I knew this was going to happen at the end because this young lady is way to professional in the job to keep a cool guy like this, but seriously I don’t pray for my son to bring such a lady home to me as wife....small girl with plenty godss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by Agberooo: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Okay!

Is that the vaccine for COVID-19.
[/s]
Re: Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by chii8(f): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Twitter yaf suffer...
Re: Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo by lathrowinger: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Like mercy like CeeCee...

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Storm The Internet With Her Nude Pictures / Bbnaija Organizer Mr Olushola Akande Asked Me To Sleep With Him To Get A Slot / Davido And Chioma Surprise Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.