Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players (750 Views)

Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / All The Players That Have Won The Champions League Golden Boot Since 1992/1993 / 8-Year-Old Boxer, Shekinah To Be Adopted By Ministry Of Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Did you know that you can actually be in charge of your sports betting?
Follow the instructions in the photo below.
You're free to share and spread the good news.

I have noticed that this works only on Desktop/Laptop. So, for those that doesn't have a PC, you can easily change your browser to show desktop mode.

Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2020
What's your point?
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Lamb101:
What's your point?
You can actually play penalty and win money online... You don't bet and wait for the outcome, you determine the outcome.
Na you go direct where the player go play the penalty.
You're in charge
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
TheStrongest:
You can actually play penalty and win money online... You don't bet and wait for the outcome, you determine the outcome.
Na you go direct where the player go play the penalty.
You're in charge
they know about this and why didn't they stop it?
Isn't it like a loophole?
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by ogo4god: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheStrongest:
You're free to share and spread the good news. I have signup and use your code.. tell me how to play and win, and all the secrets I need to know, and payment method I need to deposit, without delay in withdrawal. Thanks.

I have noticed that this works only on Desktop/Laptop. So, for those that doesn't have a PC, you can easily change your browser to show desktop mode.
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by ogo4god: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheStrongest:
You're free to share and spread the good news.

I have registered with your code, pls I need the secret how to win this game, and the payment methods I can use to deposit without delaying my withdrawal,
Thanks.
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamb101:
they know about this and why didn't they stop it?
Isn't it like a loophole?
It's not a loophole..
Even if it is, baba cash out before them block am
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
ogo4god:

I have registered with your code, pls I need the secret how to win this game, and the payment methods I can use to deposit without delaying my withdrawal,
Thanks.
There's no secret really. You just have to understand the keeper's weak point..
The minimum stake is 30 naira, So, you can risk a few to know where that keeper dives to the most
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheStrongest:
It's not a loophole..
Even if it is, baba cash out before them block am
thankyou man, I'll practice
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by ogo4god: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheStrongest:
There's no secret really. You just have to understand the keeper's weak point..
The minimum stake is 30 naira, So, you can risk a few to know where that keeper dives to the most

Thank you, what of payment methods which will not delay my withdrawal.
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by Kaybee7000(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TangoPredict(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simulated Reality League is hot right now, free games below

https://tangopredict.com/
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
ogo4god:

Thank you, what of payment methods which will not delay my withdrawal.
They have the FASTEST withdrawal in the Planet...
Less than 2 mins you done get alert
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
How fa guys, any progress?
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by FODA(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheStrongest:
How fa guys, any progress?are you sti
are you still winning with the style
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2020
FODA:
are you still winning with the style
Yeah...
I'm targeting just 6 odds daily.
Once I get that I'm done for the day... I don't let greed push me, because I know it must surely end in tears if I'm driven by greed
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by FODA(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
TheStrongest:
Yeah...
Once I get that I'm done for the day... I don't let greed push me, because I know it must surely end in tears if I'm driven by greed
even 2 odds is ok if the game is sure,but I did not see it on my ixbet, kindly quote me ur number
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by Miles2345(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2020
TheStrongest:
Yeah...

Are you still finding it hard to enjoy your free N500 Bonus?

Goto https://m.maxibetng.com and create a new account, verify your phone number and click on the #500 free no deposit option to claim yours.
T&C Apply.
Re: Type Of Sports Betting Where You Control The Players by TheStrongest: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
FODA:
even 2 odds is ok if the game is sure,but I did not see it on my ixbet, kindly quote me ur number
It doesn't show on their mobile version. Use chrome browser to visit 1xbet and change it to Desktop view. Or you can use your PC

(1) (Reply)

Kiiu Betting - Free Telegram Group With 98% Win Rate / Real Madrid Concerned About Eden Hazard Overweight ‘fitness Levels’ Ahead Of New / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 9th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.