Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Opencart SMS With OTP Module - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Opencart SMS With OTP Module (162 Views)

Voice And SMS Verification / Messaging / OpenCart Sms Otp Verification Module By TMD / Shipping/courier Script With SMS And Email Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opencart SMS With OTP Module by TMDOC: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
SMS Module is a text delivery messaging service module and extension integrated with your website for sending a text message from your website on various events that you activate for. It helps you to deliver the right information to the right people at the right time through the text messaging automated services. This module helps an admin to send quick and instant notification and other alerts regarding orders, delivery, and dispatch, to your customers and for admin as well.

Events when SMS alert can be sent automatically
1. Order
I) Every order status has own message. And can be sent to customer phone by module

2. Register
I) Message for new customer approval,
ii) Customer disapproval
iii) Forgot password

3. Affiliate
I) new affiliate approval,
ii) affiliate disapproval
iii) Forgot password

Other Events
i) New Customer
ii) New Order
iii) New Affiliate
iv) Send a new message to any customer.

Get the OpenCart SMS Module that can be integrated with all SMS service providing companies API. The extension is crafted carefully this helps website owner to focus on sending SMS rather then SMS integration work.

(1) (Reply)

New Year. New Career With .net/xamarin / Opencart Restrict & Skip Payment Method / Best Cloud Hosting In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.