Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area (195 Views)

While Been Broke, Follow Me Let's Make Money During The Lock Down Period / Good News: Lock Down To Be Over Soon In Lagos State / Coronavirus: Is The Lock Down Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
With the lockdown of over 14 days gone, and having been extended with 14 days, I wonder how Nigerians, especially the poor will pull through this.
Kindly share how the lockdown has affected your area and what you predict would happen in the next 14 days.

My area is Sagamu, Ogun state.
It appears peaceful with few cars and motorbikes moving around. The numbers are increasing daily.
Relief food materials not getting here and people are threatening to start going out because they can't bear the hunger anymore.
Next few days will have more businesses reopening against the governments order. As at now food shops, pharmacies are fully opened.
Re: How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2020
it is very hard for people to eat three times in a day, me self na once in a day, those hoodlums are not helping the situation, we have to do vigilante.
these coming weeks, people might just be dropping dead in the street due to hunger
Re: How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
it is very hard for people to eat three times in a day, me self na once in a day, those hoodlums are not helping the situation, we have to do vigilante.
these coming weeks, people might just be dropping dead in the street due to hunger

What area in Lagos
Re: How Is The Lock Down Affecting Your Area by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2020
GeneralFeezy:

What area in Lagos
my area is in between Lagos and Ogun. Agbado

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: See The Moment When Residents Of Abuja Raided Truck Conveying Rice / Do You Know That You Can Make #200k+ Every Month Working From Home? / Video: Lady Runs Out Of Apartment With Wrapper After Marathon S*x From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.