Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who Are The Owners/founders Of Private Universities In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Owners/founders Of Private Universities In Nigeria? (430 Views)

Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Owners/founders Of Private Universities In Nigeria? by Lawsimon(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Over the years, Nigeria has witnessed proliferation of private Universities. And most of these schools are owned by religious organizations/religious leaders.

My concern is, we hardly know the religious organizations that have founded these schools except few of them such as Madonna University, Covenant University, Redeemer University, Babcock University, Landmark University, Caritas University, etc. This has pushed me to be asking for others I don't know hence the need for creating this thread.
Who own or founded these universities I listed below:
- Baze University Abuja
- African University of Science and Technology
- Renaissance University
- Legacy University
- Coal City University
- Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences

I believe this is an interesting post as it will help alot of people in one way or the other.

Admin please do the needful and catapult it to the desired destination.

(1) (Reply)

About African University Of Benin / I have been saved / Education Minister Meets NCDC On Reopening Of Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.