Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG (3323 Views)

Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have 5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash – FG / Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Balance Will Get Cash – FG / Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
You have a point. Beautiful
It's now still left for the local government to do or undo. Beautiful suggestion
at least it will be closer to the people when it gets to the ward.

my friend here is suggesting they give the money to Jehovah witnesses grin to share since they know every house and they are likely to be honest.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Biafrarep(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Newsbrokers:
Anybody can buy 1k airtime for different purposes and that doesn't make him/her rich.

And for the 5k balance, why don't they move it to 10k or 20k, we all know 10k in this country try can't sustain you for too long in any of our cities...

Seems your account balance is in the region of 10-20k, so you want to be captured too tongue

You think these guys don't know what they are doing by deliberately pegging it at 5k? They know that millions of Nigerians are in the 10-20k bracket so they want to limit the amount they would have to pay to the barest minimum.

Let's face it, even those with 50k balance are struggling are struggling right now.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by LivingSage: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Exactly.
For that of Jehovah witness, you should know another problem of NIGERIA is RELIGION. The first suggestion is good
Lostz:

my friend here is suggesting they give the money to Jehovah witnesses grin to share since they know every house and they are likely to be honest.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
okomile:

Bros
The politicians have no thinking brain
Their brain is just to loot and loot

Let us keep praying that this epidemic does not get to us and our families.

And we don't go the new York / Italy way. Amen

my problem is not even now but the incoming recession.

make e no reach where person salary no go fit feed person to talk of doing other stuff

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Agberooo: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Exactly.
For that of Jehovah witness, you should know another problem of NIGERIA is RELIGION. The first suggestion is good
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Exactly.

at least they are the only ones that really visit us in our own house

I don't think any group, organization or the government know the people and the way to reach them, like Jehovah witnesses do.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Biafrarep(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Lostz:

Lol, at the bolded.
Giving the funds to LGAs to share would be the greatest mistake. These councils are as corrupt as Buhari's cabinet, if not more. You will start seeing names of dead people on their list and and it will end up not getting to those it is intended for. The most transperant way ever to distribute it is through BVN. The unbanked poor can be reached through churches and mosques by distributing food stuffs to them. These places of worship would know the poorest members in their midst and the rich members would be ashamed to queue up.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by okomile(f): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Lostz:

my problem is not even now but the incoming recession.

make e no reach where person salary no go fit feed person to talk of doing other stuff

We shall overcome
Let us be positive bros
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, at the bolded.
Giving the funds to LGAs to share would be the greatest mistake. These councils are as corrupt as Buhari's cabinet, if not more. You will start seeing names of dead people on their list and and it will end up not getting to those it is intended for. The most transperant way ever to distribute it is through BVN. The unbanked poor can be reached through churches and mosques by distributing food stuffs to them. These places of worship would know the poorest members in their midst and the rich members would be ashamed to queue up.
at least the LGA and wards are closer to the people.

this one that is passing through FG, before it gets to the common man basket is empty
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2020
okomile:

We shall overcome Let us be positive bros
okay
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Is this like a deal with the telecommunications companies?
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by PotatoSalad(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideayo:
So because i have more that 5000 in my account now am rich..God how did i end up in this country Nigeria
Our parents o. Not even funny
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Idiotmod: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
I swear e no go better for the angel/satan whey send me to Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by nagastat: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Clueless And Hopeless Government Like One Messenger In Quran That's Clueless..

You.,.....
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by paramboos: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
What You should have done since.... At least that's the only way someone like me will get paid. That's if it is not going to be Audio again.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by princejenks(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
They still try with this measure. There's iota of reality in what they said CONCERNING THAT OF RECHARGE CARDS
how did they try? After all said and done, only about another one million households will benefit from this conditional transfer to urban dwellers
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Obakoolex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay, how can they be traced? Give them clue please! Who knows who's seeing This?

PHCN and bills
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Afolabimills(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pls I need help urgently hungry is real it's so unbelievable Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by AgentNairaland(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
nagastat:

You.,.....

What's You?
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by traihit: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
okomile:

The are bunch of jokers.

Where will the poor get the money to open bank account?

There was once a country

Abi nau...abi...all these petty traders around me don't even have enough to keep in a bank. Someone remembers them and decides to send 2k to them and they'll be looking for one uncle whose account can be used. We have people that think in Nigeria but we don't have thinking people at the top.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Ogegeodey(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
What can 5k buy in the market?
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by RTSC: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lostz:

The ward is far corrupt than the federal .
One agbero will just coner the money for him and his goons.

Unless you know somebody in local govt, chances are that you will not get.

Let the FG pay it themselves. They don't know anybody and owe anybody any allegiance.
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by Ilola(f): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abeg which kind thing be dis? Abi friends no fit load ur phone with 1k again
Re: Nigerians Who Top Up N100 Airtime, Have N5,000 Account Balance Will Get Cash– FG by movingclouds(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
What about those of us with -8000naira?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Membership Registration: Gombe Governor Meets Stakeholders / Nnamdi Kanu Formed A Vigilante Instead Of An Army(photo) / Chikwe Udensi Gifts Abia INEC Returning Officer, Prof. Nnenna Oti N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.