Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State (699 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Irijosa777(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
A group of protesters mainly women took to the streets of Sapele Delta State this early morning of 15th April, 2020 for a peaceful protests to demonstrate their displeasure for another 14th days lockdown by the state governor Sen. Okawa decreed few days ago.
They say they are matching to the Secretariat of the state local to chairman (whom they also accused of playing politics with the issues) to register their displeasure.
The woman said for the past 14 days it has not be easy for them and their household, The government lockdown the state because of covid19 in which they obey in good faith and stay at home but after the 14 days, the hunger was more than that of the Egyptians in the day Joseph in the Bible because the government didn't give them any support and many of them with their children depends on daily earnings but th government that made the rules are enjoying with their family so it will be another 14days of disaster if they were to stay at home because see their children cry of hunger every day is more than enough no protest against the Lockdown.
Also, they said the government is decieving them with their audio promises and support because for the pass 14 days the government has not done anything for them survive.
Conclusively, they said they didn't see any different between dying by hunger or by covid19, all die na die they said. So they are saying no to another 14 days of lockdown without anything to eat at home.
Reporting from Sapele, Delta State.

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Azmanaty: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Hunger kills faster than Corona.

I really pity some folks who are going through a lot this period.
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by jared007: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2020
When Okowa discovered other states were collecting plenty money he quickly claimed there's covid19 in Delta State when there's none.

If covid19 was meant to spread based on what we were told, all Nigerians would ve it by now becos social distancing is almost non existent.

1 Like

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
noted
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Correct the bolded OP
Irijosa777:
A group of protesters mainly women took to the streets of Sapele Delta State this early morning of 15th June, 2020 for a peaceful protests to demonstrate their displeasure for another 14th days lockdown by the state governor Sen. Okawa decreed few days ago.
They say they are matching to the Secretariat of the state local to chairman (whom they also accused of playing politics with the issues) to register their displeasure.
The woman said for the past 14 days it has not be easy for them and their household, The government lockdown the state because of covid19 in which they obey in good faith and stay at home but after the 14 days, the hunger was more than that of the Egyptians in the day Joseph in the Bible because the government didn't give them any support and many of them with their children depends on daily earnings but th government that made the rules are enjoying with their family so it will be another 14days of disaster if they were to stay at home because see their children cry of hunger every day is more than enough no protest against the Lockdown.
Also, they said the government is decieving them with their audio promises and support because for the pass 14 days the government has not done anything for them survive.
Conclusively, they said they didn't see any different between dying by hunger or by covid19, all die na die they said. So they are saying no to another 14 days of lockdown without anything to eat at home.
Reporting from Sapele, Delta State.
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
@ Adaogwashi1 are you also here cheesy
I thought it's only lagosian that is tired of lockdown wink
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Correct the bolded OP
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by realstars: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Protest Against WWW3? This People No De Carryt Last. Hardworking People Are Now Crying Of Hunger, Stay At Home Policy Is Idleness.

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Dreal1247: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2020
I pray that God grants natural immunity against covid19 unto Nigerians. With the level of carelessness displayed in this country towards the covid19, brethren I pray that God sees us through.
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Irijosa777(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Correct the bolded OP
Thanks, correction has be made
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Irijosa777(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2020
more pictures

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
@ Adaogwashi1 are you here cheesy
Is good to protest than to turn robbers or one million gang robbers cheesy grin protest is widely accepted in the world but robbery hasn't like it was done in other part of Nigeria cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Irijosa777(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
One of the women, expressing her disappoinment on the Delta State government for not giving any support for them to survive during the lockdown.

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Other part of Nigeria like Delta right cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
Is good to protest than to turn robbers or one million gang robbers cheesy grin protest is widely accepted in the world but robbery hasn't like it was done in other part of Nigeria cheesy grin

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
The place is far from where I am grin cheesy peaceful protest is widely accepted worldwide but robbery hasn't like it was done by our beloved one million gang grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Robbery can only happen in sophisticated part of Lagos,osun and Ogun with our beloved and sophisticated one million gang robbers grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Okay, your beloved one million gang :
Got it, enjoy the day cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
The place is far from where I am grin cheesy peaceful protest is widely accepted worldwide but robbery hasn't like it was done by our beloved one million gang grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2020
I could see OUR in all your posts. Thanks for attributing it to yourself grin grin
Meanwhile, Agberooo your madness never do right? Since these years cry
Adaogwashi1:
Robbery can only happen in sophisticated part of Lagos,osun and Ogun with our beloved and sophisticated one million gang robbers grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
I could see OUR in all your posts. Thanks for attributing it to yourself grin grin
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
cheesy grin we don't do robbery in Delta state like it was done in Lagos, osun and Ogun cheesy grin

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Keep deceiving yourselves. Den of cultism is den of robbers tongue
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin we don't do robbery in Delta state like it was done in Lagos, osun and Ogun cheesy grin

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
This okowa is the worst governor ever.

What has he ever done for delta people?

Even to share rice undecided
Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Sophisticated robbery aka one million gang robbers people are still our people from south west Nigeria so I use our because we are still in one Nigeria grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by LivingSage: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
You know how many south Southerners and Easterner among them undecided Hence, due to the population
Attributing it to South Westerners is just a stereotype.
Adaogwashi1:
Sophisticated robbery aka one million gang robbers people are still our people from south west Nigeria so I use our because we are still in one Nigeria grin cheesy

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
cheesy grin We don't go in numbers robbing innocent citizens like one million gang robbers from south west grin cheesy or even taken their pots of soup cheesy grin like its done in south west grin

Re: Covid19: women in Delta State Protest Against Locked Down In The State by Agberooo: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
You know how many south Southerners and Easterner among them undecided Hence, due to the population
Attributing it to South Westerners is just a stereotype.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: IG Redeploys Rivers Police Commissioner / Good News From Anambra State / Bia-africa | We Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.