Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round (926 Views)

Day 1: Lockdown Across Biafraland All The Updates / IPOB might Comense Simultaneous Evangelism Across Biafraland / IPOB Preparing For Third Batch (week 3) Food & Relief Delivery Across Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
IPOB Intensify Food and Relief Distribution Across Biafraland. Food and Relief materials are going to these states with Biafran clans:

Akwa Ibom
Anambra
Delta
Bayelsa
Enugu
Cross river
Rivers
Benue
Kogi
Ebonyi
Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC8s2EagJAo&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by arizechudi: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
afonjaa amaka
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by SciLab: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Good one.
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Most useless liars and propagandist in Igboland.
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
I remember a while ago, if you add Edo or Benue to Biafra, some hoodlums will come and say remove them in your Biafra, LOL. But now they are quiet so that food will get there too. Hypocrites!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
[s]Most useless liars and propagandist in Igboland[/s].

Afonja, if you want food, just say it or inbox me. I'll send you 1 bag of rice, bean,vegetable oil and 5 cans of tomatoes all produced at local factories in Biafraland during this period. Stop hating.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by SciLab: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Most useless liars and propagandist in Igboland.

Make painment kill you there. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Cholls(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
my brother thank you to Yoruba amaka
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

Afonja, if you want food, just say it and stop hating.
Ndi ala ndi ala.
Useless propagandist called IPOB.
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by yyba: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

Afonja, if you want food, just say it and stop hating.
BIAFRA

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Litmus: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Are state governments in the area not managing the Covid Situation?
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by FactBoyz: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Wow
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Umu chineke.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by Papertrails(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let buhari give the southwest food na I thought he is thier baba?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by sapientia(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is it true?
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by XANDERBOY85: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
jakezebrax:
I remember a while ago, if you add Edo or Benue to Biafra, some hoodlums will come and say remove them in your Biafra, LOL. But now they are quiet so that food will get there too. Hypocrites!

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by valirex: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
jakezebrax:

My friend shut up, where is the evidence venue or Edo were given food. They just show one if o land and you say that is Edo and venue.
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by valirex: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Useless propaganda
Re: IPOB Intensify Food And Relief Distribution Across Biafraland With Second Round by valirex: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
biafranation:
IPOB Intensify Food and Relief Distribution Across Biafraland. Food and Relief materials are going to these states with Biafran clans:

Akwa Ibom
Anambra
Delta
Bayelsa
Enugu
Cross river
Rivers
Benue
Kogi
Ebonyi
Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC8s2EagJAo&feature=youtu.be
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Screening Committee Fails To Screen Obaseki / Sorry We Carried Useless People, Executive Jet Apologise For Flying Naira Marley / Edo 2020: Women Group Canvass Support For APC Candidate, Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.