Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Havent Use My Money To Buy Airtime/data This Year,thank To This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Havent Use My Money To Buy Airtime/data This Year,thank To This (205 Views)

Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated] / Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Account: Codes For All Banks / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Havent Use My Money To Buy Airtime/data This Year,thank To This by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2020
I stumbled on this forum last year,and it will be bad of me if i dont share it you guys.
The more you are active on the platform they give you coins. They coins can be converted to airtime and data
Thou small,like 300 naira and 500 it is still worth your time.
Click the link on my signature to register now.

Thank me later
Re: I Havent Use My Money To Buy Airtime/data This Year,thank To This by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Register now. Dont be left out

(1) (Reply)

God's Messages To The Whole World . Shocking / Learn New Skills During This Lockdown / How To Use Netflix Party To Binge-watch Latest Show, TV Series With Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.