Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tailed - A Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tailed - A Novel (1453 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Game He Lost (A Novel). / End Of The Road (a Novel) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailed - A Novel by newera(f): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
Here's a sample chapter of my first book - TAILED. It's the story of a family of five helplessly bound by the power of an African Curse.

http://www.dupeolorunjo.com/downloads/Tailed_Chapter_1.pdf

I was greatly inspired by feedback/review of the sample chapter of my other book - THE AIREGINAN DREAM. I hope you will let me have your comments on this one too!

Re: Tailed - A Novel by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
girl u're off the hook. you're too good

tone down a bit on the big adjectives sha grin
Re: Tailed - A Novel by jesusfreak(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2007
@ newera

im having problems with the link, can pls post the story directly of send to this email addy?

detoy2005@yahoo.com.

thnks
Re: Tailed - A Novel by newera(f): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2007
I have put in another link which should be easier and have sent one to your mailbox
Re: Tailed - A Novel by shinystar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2007
I read Tailed and thoroughly identify with the author's thought. I even reviewed it and my colleagues kept asking for copies. Dupe Olorunjo is a superb writer. I had always thought you needed to be a journalist or read English to write well but Dupe changed that. It amazes me how she makes out her time to write despite being a banker. I see her going places and only ask that she considers the non-christians in her future works .
Re: Tailed - A Novel by SMC(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hiya Dupe,

Where in Lagos can one get your books i.e. The Aireginian Dream and Tailed? Can you let me know as soon as possible. Giving me the names of various bookshops in different parts of town would help greatly as I want a mate to get them for me when he is coming up from Lagos.

I also observed that your website has been down for a good number of days (I thought I could get some information off the site).

Cheers,

SMC
Re: Tailed - A Novel by newera(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
SMC
Thanks for the info, my website is now back up.

However, my books are actually available on anumber of on-line sites. Here a link to Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/102-3722114-4258530?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dupe+Olorunjo&Go.x=10&Go.y=10

Happy reading!

(1) (Reply)

Rich Dad Poor Dad On Audio Cd: A 3 Cd Pack For Sale / News Copy Writers / African Cinderella- A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.