Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home (654 Views)

Sologrant | 4 Business Grant Funding For Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2020) / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home by webtutorr: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Four business tools you need to enable you work from home in this lockdown period and anytime atal:
(1) Business Website:- We have been saying it earlier before now. Many has been subscribing to it and some others are still in their own taught that we are just after our own money. But its no doubt that you need it more than anything as long as you need to boost your business and increase daily-monthly sales. A website is your online shop/office where people visit with their phones/pc right in their homes/location. Website makes it easy for anyone to reach your business wherever they are around Nigeria, Africa and the whole world. So, you are really doing yourself more good to have a website for your business. Take a look at how Jumia and other organizations are utilizing the website and making huge amount of money on daily basis. Its as simple as just contacting me and you will get yours at Just N25,000 (Promo Offer!)
(2) Business digital marketing page:- Yes! you need a digital marketing page to enable you drive more traffics to your created website. People gets to your website to see your business and then do business with you through your digital marketing page. (Free offer!)
(3) Whatsapp:- Your whatsapp account is like your online customer service point where people come to ask you more about your business/services before they will now subscribe.
(4) Phone number:- Your phone number is a very essential tool for all your remote services. By which you carryout every business with phone and whatsapp conversation.

To get started with the website setup and digital marketing page at a promo cost of #25,000 Call/Whatsapp me: 08065847947

Re: 4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home by webtutorr: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
These are all you need to start working from home and be earning money
Re: 4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home by webtutorr: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Contact me now.
I will deliver your website in 7days

(1) (Reply)

How's Uber Business In Ibadan / NASAB Realities - Scam Or Not Scam / How Can I Withdraw $45 From Payoneer? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.