Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

COVID-19: Can One Land A New Job During This Lockdown? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COVID-19: Can One Land A New Job During This Lockdown? (410 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / An Undergraduate Student In Need Of A Job During ASUU Strike / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Can One Land A New Job During This Lockdown? by wunmi590(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good day my follow nairaland in the job struggle, hope we are coping with the current lockdown with the little we have till this pandemic is over.

Back to my question:

Can someone get job during this lockdown? Because since the begining of the lockdown I have been bombing bombing (sending cv out).

I have gotten 2 success mail which I had an online test and I also had video interview last week, but I have not heard anything yet after the two, may be they are waiting until the lockdown is over.

Though i have gotten two regret mail too, one from an international coy and a Nigerian coy.

Share your experience with us.

Lalasticlala, please help push to front page, so that this can encourage people who are still looking for job to continue their job search and CV bombing irrespective of the lockdown.
Re: COVID-19: Can One Land A New Job During This Lockdown? by wunmi590(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let hear from your angle if the company you bombed your cv has responded to your mail

(1) (Reply)

Preach The Gospel , At The Same Time Earn Some Money. / . / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.