Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People (3024 Views)

How Tinubu Govt Gave Up On Kano And Allow NNPP To Win Guber Election At Supreme / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / See Amount Of Food Items US Govt Gave Its Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Ctorch: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
See Palliatives Rivers Govt gave to their Aged person for his family

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Jashub: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a lot better na...was Lagos state not sharing a morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lolzzz

Three 50 naira Indomie..Lol

Heeeeeeeeee....

Is it not better for them to stay at home than dragging them out to Insult them..

If the old collects three the young may collect one and half.

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Melezenawii: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=Jashub post=88469214]This alot better. Was Lagos state not sharing morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this. [/quote][/s]

Is your brain turned upside down?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by yungchop: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
This has to be a joke..

No source?

4 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Melezenawii:
[[s]quote author=Jashub post=88469214]This alot better. Was Lagos state not sharing morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this. [/s]

Must you cancel his Statement?

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by infohenry(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
This alot better. Was Lagos state not sharing morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this.
You are nothing but a fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by EzzyCarter: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow. This is highly commendable. Other states should promptly emulate dz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Jashub: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Melezenawii:
[[s]quote author=Jashub post=88469214]This alot better. Was Lagos state not sharing morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this. [/s]

I will take that as a rhetorical question. Since it is obvious you are just another APC stalwart who only regards what PDP states are doing.

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Corrinthians(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Much as I dislike Wike, especially for calling Easterners thieves yesterday, I find this news lacking in credibility. There is nothing to prove those items were given by the state government and even if they were from them, there is no way we can confirm if these are the only things they got.

3 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Melezenawii: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corrinthians:
Much as I dislike Wike, especially for calling Easterners thieves yesterday, I find this news lacking in credibility. There is nothing to prove those items were given by the state government and even if they were from them, there is no way we can confirm if these are the only things they got.
He didn't call Easterners thieves
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Jashub: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
infohenry:
You are nothing but a fool.
...and I believe you are nothing but a two-timing degenerate whose purpose is to spread evil at the slightest opportunity.
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Deepfeel(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oil producing region amongst the lowest

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Melezenawii:
He didn't call Easterners thieves
And so I hold..
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Agberooo: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Corrinthians(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are very useless.

Tag seun also.

That's how you go about spreading fake news that Wike called Easterners thieves all in the name to achieve small mission of creating tension.

Point where Wike called Igbos thieves..You won't..

Nonsense.

You are a threat to the society.
God bless Wike. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corrinthians:

Wike is far much better than your GOVERNOR.

That action you wanted won't work..

You are a threat to the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by AgentNairaland(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
How To Use The 3 Indomies:

One In A Week, Three For Three Weeks..
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Agberooo: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by noleflendum: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Better than ikpeazu N20 hand sanitizer

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by mcmbonu: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Indomie Company Cashing Out
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by samwash(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is an insult to the citizens of Nigeria.
Were did we get it so wrong in this nation ?
As a Nigerian youth, I for say make I run commot for the country,but who go come repair d country? The old thieives nor wan die .
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by fatymore(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
This is a lot better na...was Lagos state not sharing a morsel of bread between four persons? Mtchww...it seems as if politics has come into all this.
lies....Lagos state shared something more better...

6-10 spag
2paints of garri
Vegetable oil
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Staro: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's a lie

It's a lie

It's a lie

It's a lie

It's a lie

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
The committee in charge of sharing the palliatives has a lot of questions to answer not the governor.

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
When you elects animal as a Governor
Re: See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People by Graysons: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ctorch:
See Palliatives Rivers Govt gave to their Aged person for his family
Where did it happen which Local Government?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Lists Items That Must Be Recovered From Okorocha / When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) / Peter Obi Mobbed At The Arrival Wing Of The Local Airport In Ikeja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.