Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If You're An Artist/songwriter Come In Right Here. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You're An Artist/songwriter Come In Right Here. (152 Views)

Renaissance: Tems Credited As A Songwriter On Beyonce's Upcoming Album / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih / AFRIMA 2017: Simi Wins Songwriter Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're An Artist/songwriter Come In Right Here. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
NB: This thread is strictly for folks interested in Music and it's content. If however, by mistake you find yourself here and you're not a fan of music or it's content then you're so so welcome to come and be going. In other words flee from the thread if you aren't good to go with the contents here. Thank you cool

As a professional underground songwriter who's been writing hits for some artists on the low in the industry for quite a while now, i'm gonna be dropping lots of meaningful lyrics here everyday that you could use for your songs.

Just my lil gift to the upcoming artists in the music game who are still finding it difficult writing songs and the ones using poor and already overused lyrics by other artists. I hope y'all must have known by now that good lyrics are the orchestras in boosting any musician's career to the topmost point of stardom. If you doubt me ask Joeboy and Fireboy lipsrsealed

So we gonna be kicking this stuff right here 24/7 and if there's someone out there who's ready to support this niggas out here like I am about to in my lil way, they shouldn't hesitate at all.

Let's go!

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: MARLIAN Vibe-dhanny Boy / Locking With The Light Of God / Sho Madjozi & Ps Djz – Dumi Hi Phone (dlala Princebell Remake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.