Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent (1501 Views)

Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Nigeria Collapse Imminent As Rise Of Biafra Inevitable – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent. In his broadcast on Sunday, IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu proclaims that Nigeria is finished and its collapse is just a matter of time. He claims that millions of barrel of oil stolen from Biafraland are sitting unsold and the country has been running from IMF to World bank in the last few weeks for loans and they are being turned down.

In preparation, he has mandated IPOB Directorate of State to setup Biafra Economic Team to implement economic policies for the exit of the new Biafran Nation and in preparation for the worst depression mankind has ever seen in the zoo.

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

Already Happening
https://www.nairaland.com/5794528/60-nigerian-oil-cargoes-unsold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Peacemaker5129(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Joker

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by oyin44: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
He claims that millions of barrel of oil stolen from Biafraland.. .. which biafraland? , south east or south south.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by 9jatriot(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is it possible for government to request AU to give them some portion of land within the continent so that certain volunteers can simply be sent there? The hatred for ones' nation is becoming too much.
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by koxyz: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
A laudable idea, which ever way it goes, it's win win situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Noerection: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
kovic20:
IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent. In his broadcast on Sunday, IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu proclaims that Nigeria is finished and its collapse is just a matter of time. He claims that millions of barrel of oil stolen from Biafraland are sitting unsold and the country has been running from IMF to World bank in the last few weeks for loans and they are being turned down.

In preparation, he has mandated IPOB Directorate of State to setup Biafra Economic Team to implement economic policies for the exit of the new Biafran Nation and in preparation for the worst depression mankind has ever seen in the zoo.

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

Already Happening
https://www.nairaland.com/5794528/60-nigerian-oil-cargoes-unsold
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by fykes(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Whenever I see this man's picture, all I wonder is how can someone who looks so cool sound like a raving lunatic on radio.
The few times I heard him talk on radio... I could spit in his face and feel nothing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Mrfeel: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
oyin44:
He claims that millions of barrel of oil stolen from Biafraland.. .. which biafraland , south east or south south?
There is no where in Nigerian constitution you will find south south or south east, or can you show me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Mrfeel: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:
Whenever I see this man's picture, all I wonder is how can someone who looks so cool sound like a raving lunatic on radio.
The few times I heard him talk on radio... I could spit in his face and feel nothing

Who are you? I bet not everyone in your family knows you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by sapientia(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol

This guy eeh.

Comedian

His choice of words are always funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by fykes(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mrfeel:

Who are you? I bet not everyone in your family knows you
It's natural for y'all to sound incoherent like ur fugitive master...
Being dumbASF must really be a critical criteria for membership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:

Typical afonja and envy. The day your afonjazied posionous spit will near our leader's feet, that day Biafrans will send you 20ft underground to Dahomey.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Charleys: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:

Google the Ayotollah's picture when he was young.

This was the same style he (the Ayotollah) was using when he was exiled in Iran.

Talking to his people on radio. This Kanu guy will turn into something else when he is given this Biafra. If at all.

He has Dictatorial tendencies and he has a big ego. If you don't accept their views, they call you a saboteur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by fykes(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Charleys:

Google the Ayotollah's picture when he was young.

This was the same style he (the Ayotollah) was using when he was exiled in Iran.

Talking to his people on radio. This Kanu guy will turn into something else when he is given this Biafra. If at all.

He has Dictatorial tendencies and he has a big ego. If you don't accept their views, they call you a saboteur
Who will give him biafra?
Lemme tell u, this guys are urchins in the grand scheme of things... They are just scamming people and feeding fat of contributions.
If a biafran state is to be created, it will be handed over to the elites, the money bags and politicians who can negotiate and who have something to lose. Not to incoherent touts gallivanting up and down sworn to oath of lunancy.
You George Orwell must have been a great prophet

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by edochie12: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian will be Balkanize soonest,let's watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by fykes(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:

Typical afonja and envy. The day your afonjazied posionous spit will near our leader's feet, that day Biafrans will send you 20ft underground to Dahomey.

See them...make a sensible sentence? MBA.
For what. FYI, I am more igbo than ur senses can comprehend

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Charleys: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:

Who will give him biafra?
Lemme tell u, this guys are urchins in the grand scheme of things... They are just scamming people and feeding fat of contributions.
If a biafran state is to be created, it will be handed over to the elites, the money bags and politicians who can negotiate and who have something to lose. Not to incoherent touts gallivanting up and down sworn to oath of lunancy.
You George Orwell must have been a great prophet

Let's look at Lybia.
The people who fought for Lybia, the real citizens who took up arms are not the ones running things right now.

I still remember the day all news media decided to talk about one man. That man is now the leader in Lybia, I believe he was on exile or so.

A the media houses focused on him in one day.

What I'm saying is that, Kanu can fight for Biafra and at the end he will be paid off or eliminated.. Of he might become a dictator like the Ayotollah if things favour him

Now being a dictator is not bad because it depends on the individual. If he has a good mind, and cares about his people he will do well as a dictator, e.g Assad, Saddam, Gaddafi. Etc.
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
oyin44:
He claims that millions of barrel of oil stolen from Biafraland.. .. which biafraland , south east or south south?

Wetin concer South West now? Why Afonja no go ever mind their own business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2020
shocked
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2020
I love to be a Biafran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Miracle1991: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
They should set a burial committee for late kanu first.
May his soul rest in hell.
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
B iafra E conomic T eam cheesy

Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

BETNaija. Lol

These guys are so funny.

Where's the relief package Nnamdi Kanu promised his people?

Why don't you start with that first?
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by Corporate2020: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Mrfeel:

There is no where in Nigerian constitution you will find south south or south east, or can you show me?

Which part of the Constitution contains Biafra?
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by manuelreports: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
fykes:

It's natural for y'all to sound incoherent like ur fugitive master...
Being dumbASF must really be a critical criteria for membership
Na so Kanu matter dey pepper una reach
Funny enough he doesn't even know you exist in ur Ogbomosho Cave
Re: IPOB To Setup Biafra Economic Team As Nigeria Collapse Seems Imminent by LarryBee1k: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Stop! Notice / Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. / Court Sends Senator Ndume To Prison Over Failure To Produce Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.