Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! (422 Views)

Unpatriotic Nigerians Hear This / Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It / When Next Nigerians Hear Sowore And Yorubas Talk About Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can you see what our NIGERIA has turned to?

Can you see the inefficiency of the administration?

Do you hear of LAGOS PUBLIC KITCHEN to feed hundred thousand youths?

Imagine having a food queue amidst this virus, considering the number of hungry Nigerians at this moment. Wouldn't that escalate the cases?

The truth is NIGERIA GOVERNMENT is trying everything possible to not release funds for her citizens and a government that doesn't care about us is not worth it.

Now that you have seen how inefficient the government is..... I urge you to follow these little instructions in the next elections.

1. Please do not TAKE anything again from politicians. Rice, money and the likes.

2. VOTE for candidates, irrespective of PARTY. The attention that the two popular parties are getting is really making us vote for the wrong people.

3. USSD: Please please push a #USSDvotingsystem campaign before INEC.
We no longer want an election without proper record. They should make every citizens have access to the summary of the electoral process.

I've said my own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by SKhanmi: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Your signature says it all. You're wasting your time. They would still collect and vote while the reasonable one's keep running abroad and avoiding politics.
Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aboyomi? Yorubas wailing and wailing. You people brought this government to power despite warnings by Igbos that nothing good will come out of him. You must enjoy the benefits of your actions!

Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:
Aboyomi? Yorubas wailing and wailing. You people brought this government to power despite warnings by Igbos that nothing good will come out of him. You must enjoy the benefits of your actions!

I went thru your mail to get your Facebook page..

YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A BROTHER TO THAT ISI-EWU.
Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:

You look like your DOG.
Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
ayobamiJR:

You look like your DOG.

When that hunger in SW hit you, you know that my Dog its better than you.
Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by budaatum: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020

Re: Nigerians. Hear This Now!!!! by johnkey: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just make money anyhow by legit or crime and forget about the government. I've already dis-countried Nigeria since Buhari rigged second term. I'm a Freeworld citizen.

(1) (Reply)

Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? / Reno Omokri Calls Out Oby Ezekwesili, Says God Will Turn Her Evil To Good / Fire Reported At NNPC, College Road, Ogba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.