Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Business Can I start With 270k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can I start With 270k (297 Views)

What business can 300k do / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I start With 270k by jlo247(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please I need your advice on the type of business I can venture into with 270k that can make me to be self reliance because I am tired of working for bosses.
Initially I was thinking of venturing into transportation but what type car/vehicle can I acquire with 270k
Re: What Business Can I start With 270k by Ikjosh04: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Whatever you do, don't quit your job that helped you save that money. Start a business to supplement your job but don't quit that job.

Regarding your question i don't know but you can invest that money in treasury bills or mmf(the rates are very low now but there's security of capital). The truth is the more the risk, the more profit you make.
Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

n.. / Online Weekend Power BI, Tableau And Qlikview Courses / What Is Your Worst Job Experience So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.