Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala (2188 Views)

Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by NugwaIce: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
So many things are happening in people's home in this lockdown. Many men are becoming responsible because they cannot go to their side chick again lol.

This lockdown down has made our men to be very humble at home because they cannot go to their side chick again.

Many men now take care of their family more than before. 
Click the link below to see more pictures

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e6f69c211612007a988232946976fefc&news_entry_id=s27550a86200415en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_3b3b7a8f-d8a1-49fe-a64f-09d2b32b5d73&from=news

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by ademasta(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok

And hunger dey wire side chicks

The most horrible nightmare now is these side chicks trying to call when men are with their wives...haaaa, so terrible
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Amotolongbo(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
@OP
Is that your own amala?

That is either semo or kpukpuru.

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Amotolongbo(f): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Make the guy better be careful.
Make e no go burn him prick with hot semo with that turner.

2 Likes

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by ademasta(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Make the guy better be careful.
Make e no go burn him prick with hot semo with that turner.
Are you his side chick, how does his prick burning concern you?
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Toosure70: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
madness.
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Melezenawii: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Funny but not funny
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Amotolongbo(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
ademasta:

Are you his side chick, how does his prick burning concern you?
i care for everyone.
Even if you were the one, I would still show the same concern. Yet I do not know you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by ademasta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
i care for everyone.
Even if you were the one, I would still show the same concern. Yet I do not know you.
Thanks you sir/ma
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Afonjas thinks this is funny or women will like it. SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by Garrieveryday: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
This lockdown is not getting funny anymore
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by internationalman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm a little happy about this lockdown as it allocates me enough time away from my overly sex loving girlfriend while I recover from the damages masturbation as done to me over 17 years...

Having sex while on nafap just feels like relapsing...

2 Likes

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
that's not Amala. and why does he have to wear bra..... is he being emasculated?
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Her woman get small breast
Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by mytime24(f): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2020

Re: See The Funny Pictures Of This Married Man Wearing Bra And Cooking Amala by timibare(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
This one don chop vegetables tire

(1) (Reply)

Is Pounded Yam Better Than Fufu / Cabukim Peanut Snack (new Product) / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.