Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage (8036 Views)

Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by sleekgist4: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Separation between Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi and her husband Bakka Adeoye after 10 years of marriage was a big surprise to Nigerians.

Ireti and Bakka had been married for 10 years and blessed with two children, however, according to an account by a close friend of Ireti, turn of events did not permit her to still stay in marriage.

It is alleged that Ireti Osayemi’s husband was not giving her the life she was promised even after 10 years of marriage thus she sent herself packing out of their marital home. SleekGist reports.

Bakky, who also works in the movie industry is a production manager by profession and because jobs don’t come as expected, he and his family run a ‘hand-to-mouth’ lifestyle at home.

The close friend indicated that Ireti stayed in the marriage all these years with the hope that things will improve but unfortunately, things move from bad to worse leaving her with no option to seek a better life.

A close friend who remained anonymous has been quoted as saying that:

“She is a pretty woman and it takes a rich man to keep ladies of her kind.

She has been exposed to wealthy men by virtue of her profession and the lowly life Bakky was thrusting at her didn’t seem enchanting.”

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-actress-ireti-osayemi-dumped-her-husband-after-10-years-of-marriage/

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Smartbrainfix: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by PureGoldh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Someone should help me tell that her friend that "Money is not everything"

Marriage na for better or (for) worse

5 Likes

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by traihit: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Someone should help me tell that her friend that "Money is not everything"

Marriage na for better or (for) worse

No nau...the world has changed that notion. Marriage is not "for better or not"
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
All these "close friends" with leaky mouths sef. Frenemies sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
angry angry angry

Finally, I've got the motivation to get married

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by scoundrel(f): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don't know them.
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Evablizin(f): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
All these "close friends" with leaky mouths sef. Frenemies sad angry
Frenemies fear them. Otom m'egbum friends.

3 Likes

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
KILOKAMI mtcheee angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by tydi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wetin remain for the man Nothing . 10years of thrusting the same wild forest. I advise the man should look for a younger virgin land and start new cultivation. EOD

Life is too short to waste any inch of it

3 Likes

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hunger19virus: 2:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls I borrowed data to post this.... Am seriously dying of hunger... Nothing is too small.. Save a life... God bless you... No matter he small,i will manage... 2266211390 z.e.n.i.t.h
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by johnkey: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Marraiges now are for foolish men.

1 Like

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Aystarz: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:
I don't know them.
Ireti featured in 'Jenifa'- a very popular Yoruba movie from back in the day.
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by femi4: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Guys, stop marrying expensive women ....las las, she ll pack n go

1 Like

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
She's definitely a pretty woman... But a good woman sticks with the husband until things get better..

2 Likes

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake love undecided
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by whouep: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
sleekgist4:
Separation between Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi and her husband Bakka Adeoye after 10 years of marriage was a big surprise to Nigerians.

Ireti and Bakka had been married for 10 years and blessed with two children, however, according to an account by a close friend of Ireti, turn of events did not permit her to still stay in marriage.

It is alleged that Ireti Osayemi’s husband was not giving her the life she was promised even after 10 years of marriage thus she sent herself packing out of their marital home. SleekGist reports.

Bakky, who also works in the movie industry is a production manager by profession and because jobs don’t come as expected, he and his family run a ‘hand-to-mouth’ lifestyle at home.

The close friend indicated that Ireti stayed in the marriage all these years with the hope that things will improve but unfortunately, things move from bad to worse leaving her with no option to seek a better life.

A close friend who remained anonymous has been quoted as saying that:

“She is a pretty woman and it takes a rich man to keep ladies of her kind.

She has been exposed to wealthy men by virtue of her profession and the lowly life Bakky was thrusting at her didn’t seem enchanting.”

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-actress-ireti-osayemi-dumped-her-husband-after-10-years-of-marriage/
She will soon buy house in lekki.just like her colleagues in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afonnnjjaaa woman cant never stay in husband hux.
Neva
Re: Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage by Solz7(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2021
tydi:
Wetin remain for the man Nothing . 10years of thrusting the same wild forest. I advise the man should look for a younger virgin land and start new cultivation. EOD

Life is too short to waste any inch of it

No be money en go use find the "younger virgin" If an old cargo like ireti could leave him for lack of money, is it a younger lady that will chill for the guy?....���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos socialite, Erelu Abiola Dosunmu dies at 79 / Meet Ella The Naija Girl With The Biggest B00’bs You Will Ever See / Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.