Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar (691 Views)

Cash Transfer: Some Nigerians Haven’t Seen ₦5,000 Before - Sadiya Farouk / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar by patwilly(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
I just read through the wiki profile of the Hon minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouk Umar and what I read is quite shocking. It looks like something some very malicious persons have put up for no just reason but to score cheap political points.The question is if she or her handlers are aware of this.
you can see for yourself here:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiya_Umar_Farouq
A part of the article reads:
In the fall of 2019, a social intervention initiative by the Federal government Known as the NPOWER graduate programme, was transferred to the Ministry she head where she has done woefully and disastrously. This shows her total incompetence and ineptitude. She has failed the program and the volunteers in several ways. Her failures include; Non payments of volunteers stipends as at when due, failed communication to volunteers and embezzlement of public funds. Sadiya is yet to pay the beneficiaries' stipends of the month of March, 2020 when the world is witnessing a full blown Pandemic of the Corona Virus outbreak. [1][2] Farouk is seen to be one of the closest ministers in the current cabinet and many refer to her as a "supper minister".
Re: Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar by thesolutions(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Story
Re: Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar by snitchbitch: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can edit Wikipedia, if you have email and password to login, you can type whatever you want there.

What concerns our bigwits with rubbish you type on the net, do they even use the internet? When did buhari used his twitter Last? If you talk about osibanjo, I can agree, how many of them are online?
Re: Shocking Wikipedia Profile Of Minister Sadiya Farouk Umar by hannysur8(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na werey woman, she no get human felling at all

(1) (Reply)

Gang-rape Threat: 67 Women Groups Write AGF, Say El-rufai’s Son Must Face Trial / I, Other Political Office Holders Have Failed Nigerians – Dino Melaye / I Don't Regret The Demolition Of Hotels In Rivers State - Wike Replies AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.