Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256438 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Human being Sha
I no get anything at all today.
U dey mind am. He nor know say na tiny drops of water dey make an ocean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:10pm On May 05, 2020
project8:
five minus one equals... I just sharply type 4, and was disqualified but ,as a sharp naija man na, I changed browser and logged In still meet dsame question and I type four.am waiting for review plus possible $5. bonus

You think say you dy wise? undecided

Till they flag your account and you stop receiving Surveys.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
chuksbaby:
Since Majority Is Focusing On Prolific This Days,

See What I Wanted To Do Before Tomorow

I Will Need To Focus On Bloggers Who Have Google Adsense Already on Tips To Earn Something Nice From Their Efforts

...Also For Those Who Wish To Get A Blog And Apply For Adsense, I Will Teach Them Also..

My attention is fully on this. Ride on
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

grin grin
Point though, its not worth it at times. Based on what I've observed with this people so far, they love honesty
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 8:21pm On May 05, 2020
I linked my PayPal to my prolific account, but, since the account is on hold, I deleted the account. Now, I have open a new account which is not on hold, can I link the same PayPal to the new account for verification?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

grin grin
The point though, it's not worth it at times. Based on what I've observed with these people so far, they love honesty

Yeah, it's not worth it at all. I was also disqualified but I just kept quiet 'cos such amount is kinda poor to risk my account.

Anyways, to each, his own.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
pat077:
I linked my PayPal to my prolific account, but, since the account is on hold, I deleted the account. Now, I have open a new account which is not on hold, can I link the same PayPal to the new account for verification?
Yes but use a different email to link it
And go to PayPal--settings---account settings----account acesss and delete prolific there

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
pat077:
I linked my PayPal to my prolific account, but, since the account is on hold, I deleted the account. Now, I have opened a new account which is not on hold, can I link the same PayPal to the new account for verification?

Go to your PayPal and remove prolific among those you grant access to receive funds from.

Someone(I have forgotten) already gave the steps on how to do that.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

And go to PayPal--settings---account settings----account acesss and delete prolific there
how do I add another email to the PayPal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
pat077:
how do I add another email to the PayPal?
Go to settings, check your profile settings, you'll see your primary email. Click Update, then add a secondary email. Finish
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Different email to link it?
How?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 8:28pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

Go to your PayPal and remove prolific among those you grant access to receive funds from.

Someone(I have forgotten) already gave the steps on how to do that.
after removing it can I now use it for the new account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Go to settings, check your profile settings, you'll see your primary email. Click Update, then add a secondary email. Finish
okay
Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

Different email to link it?
How?
A secondary email can be added to PayPal. In this case what i do is to add the email of my new prolific account

So when linking the email, i use that secondary email

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olamyyde(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
SanThiago:

U've been on prolific since 2016 and u no earn shingbain?? shocked
Yes oo. Nigerian account tho.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

A secondary email can be added to PayPal. In this case what i do is to add the email of my new prolific account

Wow! Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Olamyyde:

Yes oo. Nigerian account tho.
You weren't on prolific then, you were just greeting them from far. "Una well done oo" grin

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

any past experience?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Recruitaddict: 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
SURVEYS COMING BUT TINY TINY MONEY

Boss what did you do differently...my e-mail & phone number have been verified since morning, but still shows this.

Ejo edakun

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

You weren't on prolific then, you were just greeting them from far. "Una well done oo" grin
Lmao grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
project8:
any past experience?

No, no past experience. It's just that it's better to play safe rather than Smart.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
bedfordng:
lots of you are having issues with PayPal verification and USA number for survey site verification should try and use google voice number and also vcc for pp verification to save yourself the stress of trying to use Nigerian bank card and those dingtone and other app USA number.

google voice and virtual visa card is the surest way to save yourself the stress. I don't bother my self trying to use naira card for pp verification because it will get declined. so vcc is what I have been using since to verify PayPal without stress and its cheaper and less stressful.

also google voice even makes sense because you dont have to pau monthly feel or what ever after getting it. so try and get yourself a google voice number and vcc to save yourself the stress to carry out verification for the various sites.
how much will this cost pls? And what is vcc?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

No, no past experience. It's just that it's better to play safe rather than Smart.
yes I appreciate ur advice.i will be careful going forward.tnx

modified.
u know that anxiety, after waiting since morning and no survey and suddenly one pop up but trying to slp away.dats y I re-loggin on another browser.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
I Have 2 Prolific Acct Canada And Uk, Non on Hold In Exchange For Data, Who Is In?

Is it recieving surveys??

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
bedfordng:
they will keep declining it because its naira card and not provisioned for such . get vcc to save yourself the stress and verify your PayPal instantly . that is what I have been using uptil now. I can't stress it enough.

95% of naija card will not work on PayPal except its dollar card. so using virtual visa card is your sure way to get verified instantly without all this issue arising.

also google voice is your sure way to get verified USA number for prolific and the rest. I have a legit source where I get all this without stress.
pls how do I get virtual visa card and register for google voice? And how much?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by neyopumpn(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
chuksbaby:
Since Majority Is Focusing On Prolific This Days,

See What I Wanted To Do Before Tomorow

I Will Need To Focus On Bloggers Who Have Google Adsense Already on Tips To Earn Something Nice From Their Efforts

...Also For Those Who Wish To Get A Blog And Apply For Adsense, I Will Teach Them Also..

am interested in the training
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by neyopumpn(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
I Have 2 Prolific Acct Canada And Uk, Non on Hold In Exchange For Data, Who Is In?
chat me on 08 02/ 30/ 008/ 00 whatsapp
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
Catalyst4real:

I just added another email to it, but I'm seeing unconfirmed under the new email added
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by olatuneji: 9:05pm On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:
Okay, so a few minutes ago, I was able to create my first ever-prolific account(US) that wasn't on hold after creating almost 12 accounts.

Note - You can only use a new email account, new password and of course new name

Here's how i did it.
(1) I used the same phone(Note 5 stylus) i have always used.

(2)i connected my cracked premium Vpn(VpnHub), which i downloaded from VpnBrothersdotCom

(3) I went to my Tubemate App(the app i use in downloading Youtube videos), launched it and went to the top bar(search bar) where you can actually type in any site and browse it, and of course, i searched for prolificdotCo.

(4)I chose USA as my country of residence, filled in other necessary details, boooomm! It went through and i immediately tapped on My Account to check my status, as God would have it, it wasn't on hold grin grin

(5) i smiled mischievously grin cheesy then rushed to verify my email before they change am for me grin

(6) Then finally answered the pre-test survey.

There you have it, friends.

NB - My account is still showing "Verify your account" , but everything will be fine once i verify my number. The most important thing is that it's not ON HOLD cheesy

Right now, I'm looking for a US number to verify everything. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out, bikooo, e joor!

Pls which Tubemate App specifically did you download from playstore, because there are a number of Tubemate app on the app store.
I don't know which one to download.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 9:06pm On May 05, 2020
pat077:
I just added another email to it, but I'm seeing unconfirmed under the new email added
Check your mail and confirm. It'll take you to your PayPal page, asking you to sign in. Sign in with the new email and your normal PayPal password
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
rawe45:

it might not be entirely true. I edited mine like 3 times on Saturday. I just finished the 2nd survey for today
yeah.. I agree with you. I take what I said back. I just finished some surveys
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
Me waiting for the blogging tutorial tomorrow. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.