Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (261115 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 5:26pm On May 15, 2020
Please how long does it take to process payment?
I cashed out dis last 2 days(Wednesday)
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 5:31pm On May 15, 2020
Tundexi:

Work on your VPN!!!!!
Getting surveys has nothing to do with VPN if I'm not wrong. I get studies even when VPN is off. I think VPN only come to play when it's time to work.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
azford:
i can help u but is 500 naira
Please do you still have? I need a UK number.
How do i reach you?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 5:52pm On May 15, 2020
itzgbengene:
Lol!!!! My guy calm down, cash out takes five working days or less but mine was exactly 5 days before the thing land my PayPal. I cashed out last week Friday and got the pay this week Wednesday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 5:53pm On May 15, 2020
Tundexi:

Work on your VPN!!!!!

I am using Nooord Vphen.. which one are you using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 5:56pm On May 15, 2020
itzgbengene:

It will come in bro.. No cause for alarm. I cashed out on Tuesday and got it this afternoon.
Since that time nah only one survey I don do for that account despite being online everyday. It is well sha
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
itzgbengene:
Payout is on Tuesdays and Fridays around 1.00 pm Nigeria time

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2020
KataKaraNG:

I just tried it again, still didn't work Please can you help confirm if it's the instant or personalized Africard?
Instant international High
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
stano2:
Instant international High
That's the one I have too. I'll keep trying
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kealmin(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Gudpm please I'm new here I'm still on page 2. Pls I have dz pressing question that requires an urgent response. I just reg with clickbank and I wanted to promote a product b4 dz question occured to me. How will a vendor know that a sales was made through the link I promoted since am not the only one promoting his link.
Secondly how will I know that a sale was made through the link I promoted.
Thirdly does a vendor even know that I'm promoting his link
Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 6:26pm On May 15, 2020
Legit numbers for verification. Get in touch.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
KataKaraNG:

That's the one I have too. I'll keep trying
yeah...try again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 6:42pm On May 15, 2020
Qunlentinoffici:
Can anyone direct me to a legit paypal vendor?

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/41#89585371

That dude up dere has been giving me quick and reliable exchange service
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

You get Uk phone number

Bros but i clearly stated dat i don't sell anything. Why ask me for UK number.
I am an ESCROW. If you see someone you want to sell something to or buy from online, but you are not sure whether the fellow will scam you or not. Contact me, i will be your middle man and ensure your transaction with d seller or buyer goes smoothly. My ESCROW service is FREE for now.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
Pro2makx:

Bros but i clearly stated dat i don't sell anything. Why ask me for UK number.
I am an ESCROW. If you see someone you want to sell something to or buy from online, but you are not sure whether the fellow will scam you or not. Contact me, i will be your middle man and ensure your transaction with d seller or buyer goes smoothly. My ESCROW service is FREE for now.

What's Escrow?

Can one use it to receive survey money
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 7:07pm On May 15, 2020
FuegoXXX:
UK/US/Canada.Mturk/Prolfc
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
itzgbengene:

Getting surveys has nothing to do with VPN if I'm not wrong. I get studies even when VPN is off. I think VPN only come to play when it's time to work.
Na who no know dey talk this kind thing grin
As long as the account has been getting surveys before and you didn't mess with your "about you"
Then surveys stopped along the line
Bro just change VPN and watch the magic that follows.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

What's Escrow?

shocked shocked o shock MI sha walahi grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dissman: 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
FuegoXXX:

UK/US/Canada.Mturk/Prolfc

How much UK?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mistasha: 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
SanThiago:

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/41#89585371

That dude up dere has been giving me quick and reliable exchange service
which of the dudes plx?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 7:13pm On May 15, 2020
dissman:

How much UK?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 7:13pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

What's Escrow?

grin grin grin grin
An escrow is a mediator between two transaction parties.
The escrow receives the money from buyer. When goods/commodity is delivered by seller to the buyer, the escrow releases money to the seller
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

What's Escrow?

An ESCROW is a trusted individual or organization, who can stand as a middle man between u and someone you want to transact business with online. Like if you want to buy a number for verification here, an account, you want to buy a use phone or any gadget from some one you only met online. You sell something online but not sure someone u want to sell to will be faithful enough to send your money after you send him your product. You need an ESCROW. Inshort an ESCROW as a middle man makes sure u are not scammed.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2020
Catalyst4real:

grin grin grin grin
An escrow is a mediator between two transaction parties.
The escrow receives the money from buyer. When goods/commodity is delivered by seller to the buyer, the escrow releases money to the seller

Let's say I have got some PayPal funds to cash in. But my account can't withdraw funds

In this case , what will be the role of an Escrow?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
Pro2makx:

An ESCROW is a trusted individual or organization, who can stand as a middle man between u and someone you want to transact business with online. Like if you want to buy a number for verification here, an account, you want to buy a use phone or any gadget from some one you only met online. You sell something online but not sure someone u want to sell to will be faithful enough to send your money after you send him your product. You need an ESCROW. Inshort an ESCROW as a middle man makes sure u are not scammed.
Are they recommended in gift card and PayPal exchanging
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
Please for those of you guys that has cashed out fro prol...c did any of you use a Pp acc not linked with card and can you send out the fund
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

Let's say I have got some PayPal funds to cash in. But my account can't withdraw funds

In that case just find a well known, PayPal vendor. One who wouldn't risk his image in the name of scam ontop your few dollars.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

you can employ d service of an ESCROW here if you have found someone to buy d fund, but you are scared you may get scammed. The escrow will mediate between you both and ensure your payp*l fund is sold successfully, you get your money and d buyer gets his fund
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by josiufi: 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
FuegoXXX:

I truly commend this guy as he helped me with a US number that was accepted today.
I hurried did 3 welcome survey even with 57% of about you. You can use him but it's not free .

Ensure it works before payment ooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Neimar: 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
josiufi:

I truly commend this guy as he helped me with a US number that was accepted today.
I hurried did 3 welcome survey even with 57% of about you. You can use him but it's not free .

Ensure it works before payment ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

Are they recommended in gift card and PayPal exchanging

Very well. You need d service of an ESCROW in such a case
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
I normally use phone for studies and i have earn some cash thanks to OP, but i just miss a 6dollars survey now because i can't login with my laptop, the thing will just reach the end and stop it won't go to my account page... although i use to change my chrome to desktop anytime a study require a desktop mode but this particular survey no gree except laptop... chucksbaby abeg help out.. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.