Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (261107 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
Good day folks
I just registered how long would it take before the account is removed hold?

Please your response needed.

See, just go and open another account. They might not lift that "on hold" on that account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mrsoftwork(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
Has anyone been paid on Respondent? All my surveys has been received but not approved. Nothing yet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
Good day folks

You get coconut head, you no dey hear word grin

You just waste number

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
Good day folks

U don waste number guyyy
Delete the account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
InspireWealthB:
Chuksbaby, may your lineage never "smell" poverty FOREVER. In just two days of signing up on Prolific (USA), I've made over £11 and still have time to take care of my other biz.
The surveys are coming in on a normal rate.
Meanwhile, I need a working number to verify my UK account. I opened it yesterday and it's not on hold.
I don't mind paying for the number. If you have to sell or give to me free, pls mention or quote me.
I need it urgently!

Better days ahead and more tips coming

11 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blakid(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
guys, please, I have not been able to receive any survey ever since my account was created. this said account is not on hold and everything has been verified, including PayPal.
what might be the problem
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Specyano(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
Do I need VPN to be on for prolific notifier?

My ba3 is crying already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blakid(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:
Or is this not one?
miss, please, which VPN are u using
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
Specyano:

My ba3 is crying already
I do off my VPN and when their is survey, it will alert you.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 6:43pm On May 03, 2020
blakid:
guys, please, I have not been able to receive any survey ever since my account was created. this said account is not on hold and everything has been verified, including PayPal.

same here o. only one in 24 hours
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 03, 2020
Every question anyone will ask about prolific has been solved to my understanding and others contribution has helped so much here..

Nobody is talking about other ways of earning again aside prolific..

Alright, tomorrow i will share something better than prolific hopefully.

At least, if you can be earning 40k in naira (about $100)monthly as a side hustle is not a bad thing.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blakid(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
Every question anyone will ask about prolific has been solved to my understanding and others contribution has helped so much here..

At least, if you can be earning 40k in naira (about $100)monthly as a side hustle is not a bad thing.

Broda, Your blessings will know no limits by God's grace.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mikocake(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

Tanku Sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

May God continue to richly reward you, sir.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 7:01pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please

Seacalenda41@gmail.com

Baba I dey your hand please help us chucksbaby
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2020
Please this question is for those who had to delete their prolific account and register another.
Did you use the same Paypal account from the previous account to register the new one?
Please i need an urgent answer. Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

Thanks. God blessings upon u nd urs!

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
SanThiago:

BVN!!
See wwtin frustration don cause me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2020
Pro2makx:
Please this question is for those who had to delete their prolific account and register another.
Did you use the same Paypal account from the previous account to register the new one?
Please i need an urgent answer. Thanks
Abeg someone should answer this. it is the only thing holding me now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
blakid:
miss, please, which VPN are u using
turbo vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
Specyano:

My ba3 is crying already
you mean your VPN does not switch off randomly
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
noCAP:
did you see the survey without verifying your phone number?

Yes, i did
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

Boss u go born twins o... really hope I benefit this time o boss.. created 11 prolific account all on hold.. used different vpn sef and new browsers.. if anyone can. help me open I will be glad o... my wedding is in few months.. man gatz hustle.. Tis well
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 7:49pm On May 03, 2020
Ayo199:

Hi..
how do you know you've missed a survey? will you meet it on ur profile?
And please when you switch on ur BVN, does it switch itself off or remains on?

Actually, my own problem is that i was unable to do it 'cos i haven't verified my number, that's why i said i missed it.

No, my VPN Doesn't disconnect itself unless I do.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

God bless richly bro, but sir you've not said anything about ohmydosh anymore maybe you've forgotten you promised you will

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
favour442:
Boss u go born twins o... really hope I benefit this time o boss.. created 11 prolific account all on hold. . used different vpn sef and new browsers.. if anyone can. help me open I will be glad o... my wedding is in few months.. man gatz hustle.. Tis well
Do you use new emails? Same DOB you used for the email on prolific?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
blakid:

Have you updated your "ABOUT YOU SECTION"?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:02pm On May 03, 2020
favour442:
Boss u go born twins o... really hope I benefit this time o boss.. created 11 prolific account all on hold.. used different vpn sef and new browsers.. if anyone can. help me open I will be glad o... my wedding is in few months.. man gatz hustle.. Tis well

I was once like you.

Have you tried my new method?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:04pm On May 03, 2020
Beolly:

God bless richly bro, but sir you've not said anything about ohmydosh anymore maybe you've forgotten you promised you will

Well, from my experience, ohmydosh is kinda complicated and the pay isn't as good as Prolific.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Valwezzy:

I was once like you.
Have you tried my new method?
just saw it now.. I will try it tonight
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 8:06pm On May 03, 2020
SanThiago:

Chop clean mouth grin grin badt guy.

I answered true to some, dose with 1000 against zero in the experimental samples
Did in Friday now......
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2020
webshopNG:
[s]I have one free USA no to give out. (I will be doing this once in a while)
1st to DM get's it. Whatapp below. Goodluck.

Just one. (Today only)
It will 100% work but don't waste it if your account is on hold.[/s]
Gone.
Till next time.
Thanks big time..
I really appreciate.
More Grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.