Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (253443 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:

have you linked your card to playstore

yes
just did that now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Abilistic(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:

wow, i don't think i have a solution to your problem

All i did was
i linked my access bank visa card to play store then 433 naira was deducted from it
i was also asked to input my email password
i went to dingtone and purchased a number which was validated immediately
i purchased credits then i got the verification message from prolific

what type of card do you use?

Boss, the N433 you paid is for how long?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abilistic:

Boss, the N433 you paid is for how long?
that is not for the subscription ohh
playstore deducted it, for a reason i dont know.

the 1900 subscription lasts for one year

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
yea! my account can now post again. The Mods did not just help matters here

I never bothered to create a new account because my posts can not be edited with it..

For all those who have contributed, i say a big thank you for keeping the thread alive.
So i will be back by 9pm to attend to many questions.

Like how to get a verified usa number for free that will receive sms and even whatsapp.
how to get a paypal account with 400 naira or less
how to make sales from warriorplus with twitter traffic in 24hrs.(a new method)

How to get a verified ssn for mturk users only.

and many more..

see you by 9pm

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Geophilip:

no sir
link it and try again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

I never bothered to create a new account because my posts can not be edited with it..

For all those who have contributed, i say a big thank you for keeping the thread alive.

Like how to get a verified usa number for free that will receive sms and even whatsapp.

and many more..

see you by 9pm
wow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

patiently waiting sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm
chuksbaby you are welcome. I can't wait boss. Till 9pm

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm

Warrior plus what is it all about
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ifeoluwa5050: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
grandstar:

Whats the twitter method?
chuks baby pls I beg you in the name of God pls kindly drop you contact pls or DM on 08108300453 thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm

The boss is back...i don set my reminder....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by harmless011: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm

Welcome back, kindly remember the facebook ad method you promised us before the ban
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
I've been getting a lot of PM regarding the $1 for 3 months web hosting offer. Sorry, I've not been active here due to some personal challenges. For those who are still interested in this offer, please go HERE: bit. ly/best_cheap_hosting (please close the space).
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Plz if you have verify your prolific account how I do I get verified on prolific.
How do i generate payout options , is my Nigeria name OK, how do I the get phone number.. And my account is still on hold.
@chuksbaby.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm
You welcome back bro, just try avoid sharing screenshot and link again.You are a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:
that is not for the subscription ohh playstore deducted it, for a reason i dont know.
the 1900 subscription lasts for one year
After paying the 1900, will I still pay for any other thing?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Forced17: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm

Whoever says God will not bless you will die before his time
Keep up the good works sir
More blessings coming your way

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Geophilip:

After paying the 1900, will I still pay for any other thing?
i paid extra 1500 to get credits that enable me get calls and the message from prolific. the credits i bought was too much 200. you only need 1 credit to get the message from prolific, try winning credits on the app if you don't want to buy

or wait for chuksbaby by 9pm to show you a free way which i would have followed if i saw it on time cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:

i paid extra 1500 to get credits that enable me get calls and the message from prolific. the credits i bought was too much 200. you only need 1 credit to get the message from prolific, try winning credits on the app if you don't want to buy

or wait for chuksbaby by 9pm to show you a free way which i would have followed if i saw it on time cry cry cry cry cry
thanks I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pious101: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
pls d number which am using is showing invalid number, what am i getting wrong. i dd not space the number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm

Welcome my brother grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm
thanks baba
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
THE TIME HAS COME cheesy cheesy
cry cry cry cry since morning no single survey on prolific
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
How To Get Free USA Number To Verify Anything Online

Yes, there are many sites/apps that offer this services for money.

I was thinking if i should not post this, it may spoil market for some people or maybe render the service useless.

it is believed that anything you show a Nigerian man, they will abuse it until its blocked..

Who cares, here we go

1- Download any vpn and connect to usa on your phone first.( if your ip is not usa, you will not be allowed to download it)
2- then go to play store and search for flyp and download it.

Register for 7days free trial.. after that you will be require to pay monthly

but here is the trick i used......

you will be required to add payment details with you card before using the flyp sha.

Google playstore will deducted about $1 from your account, just to test your payment card is working, it will be refunded to your bank again with some minutes.

Reason is because after the 7days free trial for flyp, they will then begin to charge you to pay..

All you have to do before the 7days expire, just go to your play store settings and delete your card back or cancel the flyp subscription there.

your usa number will still be working after you delete their subscription, i have been using mine for long now.

Boom.... free usa personal number you have, it can verify whatsapp also, in case you want to prank your love ones( dont use it for yahoo yahoo biko)

Another Way To Get USA Number for the boys with cash

-Dingtone Works But You Just need small funds in it,
-Hushed also works, but paid.

I believe with that free method some of you talking about how to verify this and that, it will solve your issue.....

Let Me Talk About Prolific Accounts On Hold Now Those with Usa number already.......

For those of you who have verified your prolific account and its still saying hold. maybe covid-19 they affect them..
Just leave that account first and register another one with another browser same usa ip..

i will share the format in the morning..... my baby is jumping on my body, let me play a little

by the way, i have a site that can pay you over $50 per hour... it comes once or twice a week for giving them your suggestion on different topics....i have been on it.. Don't ask me now oh, till Saturday before i go tell una....(Joking sha) later i go tell una

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SGRACE1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

and many more..

see you by 9pm
Glad to know your back Boss.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wwwtortoise(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

I was thinking if i should not post this, it may spoil market for some people or maybe render the service useless.

it is believed that anything you show a Nigerian man, they will abuse it until its blocked..

Who cares, here we go

1- Download any vpn and connect to usa on your phone first.( if your ip is not usa, you will not be allowed to download it)

you will be required to add payment details with you card before using the flyp sha.

Google playstore will deducted about $1 from your account, just to test your payment card is working, it will be refunded to your bank again with some minutes.

Reason is because after the 7days free trial for flyp, they will then begin to charge you to pay..

All you have to do before the 7days expire, just go to your play store settings and delete your card back or cancel the flyp subscription there.

your usa number will still be working after you delete their subscription, i have been using mine for long now.

Boom.... free usa personal number you have, it can verify whatsapp also, in case you want to prank your love ones( dont use it for yahoo yahoo biko)

I believe with that free method some of you talking about how to verify this and that, it will solve your issue.....

Let Me Talk About Prolific Accounts On Hold Now Those with Usa number already.......

For those of you who have verified your prolific account and its still saying hold. maybe covid-19 they affect them..
Just leave that account first and register another one with another browser same usa ip..

i will share the format in the morning..... my baby is jumping on my body, let me play a little

by the way, i have a site that can pay you over $50 per hour... it comes once or twice a week for giving them your suggestion on different topics....i have been on it.. Don't ask me now oh, till Saturday before i go tell una....(Joking sha) later i go tell una

You are a very good fellow for sharing this tip.

Trust me.

12 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
How To Make Quick Sale On Warrior Plus Using Twitter..

Some people have been complaining no sales with the free method i shared, why some have emailed me that they have made some few sales.

The method i gave you guys is just a short cut to earn something online...

Most Nigerians love anything free. .hehehehehe

Always use short url service to hide your affiliate link please..
Then see how to target few people now..

Just go to settings on twitter, instead of typing usa to get their trending harsh tag, type any city in usa and get their current trending # and boom, use it.

i will explaing this down Tomorow if you dont understand..

Those asking for The facebook ads..... Tomorrow..

Am playing with my baby.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some people tell me say, bro why you nor package this thing you give for free and sell am, you go hammer.

I tell them ssay, i never see person way do good to others, that will not receive blessing somehow.

i am missing pinging english so that the bot will not ban some of my words..

21 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SGRACE1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

Who cares, here we go

Thanks alot.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
I just did the flyp stuff, I have a number but dey are not sending any code to it.... I've tried more than thrice
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
viklegend:
I just did the flyp stuff, I have a number but dey are not sending any code to it.... I've tried more than thrice
Which vpn did you use? My turbo VPN still saying the app not available in my country after changing location..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
chuksbaby:

Who cares, here we go

My mom is with me now and I have to tell her of this man.
You are just sharing everything for free.
Ha, you no go die Young.
Ase

12 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Specyano(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
@Chuksbaby can u please shed more light on PayPal.
How to create the one that can receive and send also.

Thanks really appreciate your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.