Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Marketing During COVID-19: 5 Essential Guidelines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing During COVID-19: 5 Essential Guidelines (423 Views)

How To Adapt Your Marketing During The Coronavirus (COVID 19) / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing During COVID-19: 5 Essential Guidelines by ekeochahenry08: 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
I have received a lot of emails from different people asking how they can market their businesses effectively during this Covid-19 Pandemic.

The truth is people are still making purchases of several goods and services online, and for you to transact and make sales this period, you have to be strategic with your ads.

I have written this article to share with you 5 ways to be strategic with your marketing, especially if you're running Facebook Ads.

Read Here: https://ecomcroc.com/marketing-during-covid-19-5-essential-guidelines/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An App...???? Then This Is For You. / GOLD Bearish Setup 15052020 / 5 Personal-finance Mistakes That Kill Promising Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.