Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria (5617 Views)

9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria / We Buying Gift Cards At The Best Rates / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Papertrails(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
How do u make your gains?
Say wen u buy giftcard wort 50 dollars and u sell it at paxful.com for 50 dollar.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Papertrails:
How do u make your gains?
Say wen u buy giftcard wort 50 dollars and u sell it at paxful.com for 50 dollar.

simple for example - $50 itunes on this trade https://paxful.com/offer/6vjoW4LNzm7?fiat-min=50 will give you $31.86 worth of bitcoin if you check on instantcoins.ng $31.86 worth of bitcoin is ₦11947.5 so you can simply buy $50 worth of itunes for ₦10000 and keep ₦1947 as profit, it all depends on how much you want to make as profit !

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Papertrails(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
kryptochats:

simple for example - $50 itunes on this trade https://paxful.com/offer/6vjoW4LNzm7?fiat-min=50 will give you $31.86 worth of bitcoin if you check on instantcoins.ng $31.86 worth of bitcoin is ₦11947.5 so you can simply buy $50 worth of itunes for ₦10000 and keep ₦1947 as profit, it all depends on how much you want to make as profit !

Can u pls explain one more thing?
When selling or buying a card who pays first?
Will I hv to give the pin of my card before I can receive the payment? If yes what if I reveal the pin and don't get paid?
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Papertrails:

Can u pls explain one more thing?
When selling or buying a card who pays first?
Will I hv to give the pin of my card before I can receive the payment? If yes what if I reveal the pin and don't get paid?
the trade is escrowed by paxful if any issue arrises just click on dispute.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice thread! !!

IJAM Exchange 》www.ijamexchange.ng also swiftly BUY & SELL Bitcoin.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Papertrails(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
kryptochats:
the trade is escrowed by paxful if any issue arrises just click on dispute.

Ok tnx....now how to get a gift card is now d problem
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 2:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Papertrails:

Ok tnx....now how to get a gift card is now d problem
create awareness
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Harmomy(f): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2020
How do we know fake and genuine gift card, how can we identify it
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Harmomy(f): 2:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Before buying giftcard from our customers, how do we know d current rate it is at that moment, so avoid over pricing
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Harmomy:
Before buying giftcard from our customers, how do we know d current rate it is at that moment, so avoid over pricing
by checking trades on paxful and calculating how much naira the bitcoin is worth , this way you know the amount you get if you did a trade so you would be able to tell how much to buy at that moment .
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Harmomy:
How do we know fake and genuine gift card, how can we identify it
if an image loooks blurry or has watermarks on it, it may be fake but you cannot be too sure until you have the card sent to the trader on paxful, they will tell you .
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Bro...please confirm...

After we get the supply of the cards, We do not pay the supplier instantly right?

So we will take same card to Paxful and trade it for BTC.

After Our buyer on Paxful confirms the validity of the card and initiates the release of the BTC, Then we can pay Our Supplier

Is this right bro?
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shakitibob0:
Bro...please confirm...

After we get the supply of the cards, We do not pay the supplier instantly right?

So we will take same card to Paxful and trade it for BTC.

After Our buyer on Paxful confirms the validity of the card and initiates the release of the BTC, Then we can pay Our Supplier

Is this right bro?
very correct you do not pay until the validity of the card is confirmed
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
legalwealth:
Nice thread! !!

IJAM Exchange 》www.ijamexchange.ng also swiftly BUY & SELL Bitcoin.
nice
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
kryptochats:
very correct you do not pay until the validity of the card is confirmed

Thanks bro

Boss, Another one...I see a lot of traders stating their needs specifically for cards from some certain country....lets say, USA,Canada,Australia and the likes...

Why is the card source or origin so important in this business?

And will our buyer on paxful state the Card source needed too?
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shakitibob0:

Thanks bro

Boss, Another one...I see a lot of traders stating their needs specifically for cards from some certain country....lets say, USA,Canada,Australia and the likes...

Why is the card source or origin so important in this business?

And will our buyer on paxful state the Card source needed too?
read step 2 again , if you have a card that is not USD you need to select the currency type from the drop down menu
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by prestmit: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the info. If you want to sell gift cards online, Prestmit can as well be of help.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by barikay: 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
Njjj
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by kryptochats: 9:44pm On May 13, 2021
wow this thread is now over a year old and i am so proud to have been able to teach people what i know

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by crytohunter: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
kryptochats:
wow this thread is now over a year old and i am so proud to have been able to teach people what i know
Thank you sir. God bless. Pls can you teach me this please privately l will pay you please. If you dont mind l will like to have your whatsapp no. Thanks
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Omobola121(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank you bros...pls i want to discuss somethings with you.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God I bumped through this chat.. Pls I met with this vendor online who claims to sell gift cards at lower rate, with higher value on the card.. How trustworthy?

Re: Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria by Boskybrown(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
I buy/redeem Itune gift card(Ecodes accepted) & BITCOIN

ITunes Gift Card from $10-$200 denominations at good rate

COUNTRY
USA, CANADA, GERMANY, IRELAND, FRANCE BRITAIN, ITALY, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, IRISH, FINLAND,AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND,JAPAN, SWISS, MEXICO
GIFT CARDS

GIFT CARD
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift Card
Playstation network gift card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
I also buy mexico iTunes, Xbox, razor gold and steam in Nigeria
We also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money
Call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

1st Online Dvd Rental Store Premiers In Nigeria / RIDICULOUS CHARGES ON PHCN PREPAID METER - (Photo) / Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.