Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA (454 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys

This is a bet between myself and a bros in my neighborhood. I said the popular Koto Orun by Ajileye was aired on Sundays, at 10pm. But he disagreed and said it was aired on Thursdays, 8pm.

I know the show normally comes up immediately after Newsline, on NTA, at 9pm. Newsline run for an hour, then Koto Orun starts at 10pm.

Please, who's correct?
Re: Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by harlems02: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
I agree with ur elder bro. Koto Orun was never aftr News Line at 10pm...It was usually Willy-Willy @10pm. Everyone in the neighbourhood was always awake to watch it at 8pm.
Re: Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
harlems02:
I agree with ur elder bro. Koto Orun was never aftr News Line at 10pm...It was usually Willy-Willy @10pm. Everyone in the neighbourhood was always awake to watch it at 8pm.

I disagree. I don't think I know Willy-nilly oo but Koto Orun was a 10pm show every Sunday
Re: Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by seunlayi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
8pm Thursdays
Re: Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by TheStarsAlign: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
I believe you may both be right. It ran two different periods. By periods I mean like 1986 and then 1992 (years not certain). Also, don't just say NTA, say Channel 7 grin

Koto Orun, Koto Aye.

1 Like

Re: Please What Day And Time Was Koto Orun Aired On NTA by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheStarsAlign:
I believe you may both be right. It ran two different periods. By periods I mean like 1986 and then 1992 (years not certain). Also, don't just say NTA, say Channel 7 grin

Koto Orun, Koto Aye.

No. It's channel 10. I'm so sure the show was aired on Sundays. Newsline comes at 9pm while the show starts 10pm

(1) (Reply)

Download Netflix Premium Movies For Free – No Registration, No Subscription / Gotv Just Removed Tonami / Join Our Whatsapp TV For Movies And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.