Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam (1420 Views)

“I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin / Alaafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packing Over Claims She’s Sleeping With KWAM / Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Burstingbrain: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2020
According to reports making rounds on popular social media platforms; Facebook and twitter, the Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III allegedly sends his youngest wife, Olori Badirat Ajoke, packing from the palace over ALLEGED adultery. with popular singer, Kwam 1 de ultimate(King wasiu ayinde marshal)

Read Full story here
https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/alafin-of-oyo-allegedly-sends-youngest-wife-packing-over-claims-shes-sleeping-with-kwam-1/

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Chei. This one strong o
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Photos of her packing or I don't believetongue
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Jaylordpomping(m): 1:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Meat of the gods ���
Casted harlots everywhere
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by yyba: 1:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Igbos ONLINE MISCREANTS ARE HERE WITH ANOTHER FAKE NEWS AGAIN. I SMH FOR THEM angry
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by 1stola: 1:36am On Apr 16, 2020
yyba:
Igbos ONLINE MISCREANTS ARE HERE WITH ANOTHER FAKE NEWS AGAIN. I SMH FOR THEM angry
grin

Are you talking about

FRUSTRATED OSU IPOB PIGS?

DEM THINK SAY SHE RESEMBLE BIANCA grin
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by vastolord4(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2020
See.. when I kept on telling my friend that she would cheat cos of money. How would you choose a wrinkled carrot over a tasty fresh one

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by StagethemTVee: 3:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Trust all these girls who pose for pictures by shooking butt out just to fake figure 8 and big bum at your own peril
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Aboks(m): 5:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Eya

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by Ginaz(f): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
The baba didn’t try at all.. why would he marry a young girl he can’t sexually satisfied? lipsrsealed
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam by femi4: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Ginaz:
The baba didn’t try at all.. why would he marry a young girl he can’t sexually satisfied? lipsrsealed
Baba was trying to follow the tradition ni

(1) (Reply)

Actress Larissa Larry Tells Her Story In Amanda's Clock / Lady Gifts Herself New Car To Celebrate Her NYSC Passing Out(photos) / Please Don't Disgrace Me-- Woman Pleads After Been Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.