Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 (440 Views)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by PWGLTD(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Thirty-four new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria, bring the total number of confirmed infections in the country to 407.

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announced this on its Twitter handle on Wednesday.

The NCDC also said deaths from coronavirus-related cases have increased to 12.

It tweeted, “Thirty-four new cases of #COVID19 have been reported as follows: 18 in Lagos, 12 in Kano, two in Katsina, one in Delta, one in Niger.

“As of 11:20 pm on the 15th of April, there are 407 confirmed cases of #COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 128 have been discharged with 12 deaths.

“Number of states with confirmed cases of #COVID-19: 19 + FCT. Currently, Lagos has 232 cases, FCT- 58, Osun- 20, Kano- 16, Edo- 15, Oyo- 11, Ogun- nine, Katsina- seven, Bauchi- six, Kaduna- six, Akwa Ibom- six, Kwara- four, Delta- four, Ondo- three, Enugu- two, Ekiti- two, Rivers -two,

Niger- two, Benue- one, and Anambra- one.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-12-dead-as-nigerias-coronavirus-cases-rise-to-407/

1 Share

Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2020
God Please Help Us Out
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Divinesupply: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2020
It's well.
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Divinesupply: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2020
This should be moved to front page to help people know why everyone should stay home for now!
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Mightymanna(m): 1:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Subahanallahi

I knew something is fishy when people were saying there is no corona virus in Kano, I just ignored them and observed my social distancing and frequently used hand sanitizer, Kano that is third busiest international gateway after Lagos and Abuja and you are telling me that there is no corona virus I won't believed it.

One the day the state government announced border closure, I counted more than 20 luxurious buses coming back from Lagos passing through my area, The Aminu Kano Airport was ever busy that day, and the same along Zaria road hundreds of buses from other states were conveying Kano indigenes back to the state, some were even using their motorcycle from Lagos to Kano wallahi we've seen a lot of them.

It will be a very difficult ride for us here but Allah will see through, I am more concern about daily bread earners which are the majority in Kano, look for example according to State Data there are more than 500k registered Keke drivers within Kano metropolis this is just a fraction of the daily earners, But at the end there are glad tidings

“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.” They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e., who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones.” [Quran, Surah al-Baqarah, 2:155-157]

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Mightymanna(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2020
The Kano case is Alarming it is growing geometrically.
It started yesterday and today we are already rubbing shoulders with the likes of Abuja and Lagos in new cases including 1 death

Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Adonispco: 1:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Presently now; we dont have president nor vice; our country is on auto pilot; only Jehova can save us!
Hunger have finished us; ncdc releasing this result like inec chai!! Lockdown will be extended.
Jah live Jah children; let Rastas never die.
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Ewoo
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by koxyz: 3:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Olorun maje ari alakoba
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Death toll is rising gradually.
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by ThatFairGuy: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2020
On God o
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by oscarsam(m): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2020
12 in Kano it is finished.
our leaders both at the federal and state level has finally shattered this country.
At this point, everyone's prayer should not just be of what to eat but also for God to protect us and all our loved ones.
is gonna be a looong long ride!!!
But we shall survive
Re: UPDATED: 12 Dead As Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rise To 407 by MrHandsome2013: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Adonispco:
Presently now; we dont have president nor vice; our country is on auto pilot; only Jehova can save us!
Hunger have finished us; ncdc releasing this result like inec chai!! Lockdown will be extended.
Jah live Jah children; let Rastas never die.

Bros what is your two sure banker for week 41.
i have 11

(1) (Reply)

Isreal Discovered Coronavirus Cure And It's 100% Working / COVID-19: Pharmacist Dies After Testing His Corona concoction On Self / Say Goodbye To Pimples And Acne With This Organic Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.