Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Record Label, Jamika Entertainment Helps Talented Kids In Abule Egba, Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Record Label, Jamika Entertainment Helps Talented Kids In Abule Egba, Lagos (217 Views)

Download Music: Patoranking – Abule / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / Exciting Times For Abule Egba, Lagos As Jamika Entertainment Music Studio Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Record Label, Jamika Entertainment Helps Talented Kids In Abule Egba, Lagos by jamikaforce: 2:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Vanguard newspaper had a chat with the Record label C.E.O, he shared the vision of the company and why he started it. “I always had a knack for guiding and mentoring teenagers. Many of these teens who are dancers and singers in their respective churches and elsewhere have dreams of making a name for themselves in the entertainment industry.” I am aware of the pitfalls which young talented musicians face in trying to get to the top, and to support their dreams to keep them away from trouble and bad influence in the society, I started Jamika Entertainment and that’s why it was born.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/from-abule-egba-to-the-world-as-jamika-entertainment-churns-out-young-talents-to-stardom/

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Meet Billyque / DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small - Sponono Ft. Wizkid, Burna Boy, Casper Nyovest / Lil-mur – Cassala (odogwu Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.