Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... (2138 Views)

Edos Are No Conquered People - Edo PDP Chairman To President-elect / YORUBA: A Conquered People-- By Adedamola Adetayo / Igbos Are Under Siege, Treated Like A Conquered People While Their Elites Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Obiobidgbo14: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
There was a time the Jews were been hunted like grasscutter but today they controlling the world economy.Definitely this present Igbo condition one day shall be a history.
Nobody should beat his cheats that he is the architect of the Igbo problems ,No the Igbo are having wilderness experience.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by samictelecoms(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by SouthEastFacts: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Yoruba Moslems and sheer stupidity

grin
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
35824L:
They are conquered people because they tried to conquer people so much greater than them. If not for Gowon, PMB, Obasanjo, Babangida and the other gallant officers of the Nigerian army, the greedy iboes would have turned south south region to a concentration camp Nazi style while they steal the oil of the people to repair their erosion ravaged deadland.

Well, the South South Region has been turned into a concentration camp Nazi style in Nigeria and their Oil wealth stolen anyway. That shows that Gowon, PMB, Obasanjo, Babangida and other officers just as bad, if not worse, than the Igbos they were claiming to protect the so called South South area from.

Its not just Igbos who are held bondage in Nigeria, all of the South of Nigeria have been held bondage by the North.

My happiness is that all those who fought Igbos actually fought to be slaves of the North
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Coldie(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Germany fought a war against almost all of Europe, Japan got nuked 2 times.

But these people are now allies to the people who nuked them.

But our own as Igbo's, any small thing come to the internet and wail from morning till night about Biafra.

Seriously una no dae tire.
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Coldie(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
I can never accept Biafra. Any Igbo person pushing for Biafra needs to be re examined.

Any small marginalization u say u want to form your own country. That's extreme cowardice
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by nokatakata: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
The governors, senators, LG chairmen in SE are not hausa, Benin, Bayelsa, yoruba or akwa ibom men. They are igbo men and their states don't look anything close to developed.

The whole of Nigeria is underdeveloped. Let no idi.ot come online and be yapping trash. You want progress, hold your leaders accountable.
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Coldie(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Instead of we pushing for break up why not push this energy to strategizing for presidency
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Coldie(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
nokatakata:
The governors, senators, LG chairmen in SE are not hausa, Benin, Bayelsa, yoruba or akwa ibom men. They are igbo men and their states don't look anything close to developed.

The whole of Nigeria is underdeveloped. Let no idi.ot come online and be yapping trash. You want progress, hold your leaders accountable.
The kind of development going on in Kano, Bornu, Kaduna etc. Would make u think if its not same allocations we all receive.

If they decide to have an excuse, I would mention ebonyi that has achieved so much with its Menier resources, is it the norths fault that all Abias governor no one has the discipline to build one fly over. Is it the norths fault that okorocha did substandard roads?

Is it the norths fault that ihedioha was deputy speaker for years yet he couldn't attract any reasonable FG project to the east for years, not to talk of ike ekweremadu who was deputy Senate president... not to talk of Gej that uptil today igbos are Still supporting that couldn't fix any fed roads in the east.

Make una get sense o
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Coldie(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
There was a time the Jews were been hunted like grasscutter but today they controlling the world economy.Definitely this present Igbo condition one day shall be a history.
Nobody should beat his cheats that he is the architect of the Igbo problems ,No the Igbo are having wilderness experience.
With this kind of Biafra mindset I bet u this wilderness experience would continue for yearssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
The Supreme Court governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma is the one that will split Igboland. Sad but true. Because even though, nobody is thinking about it now. In nine months, he will produce the next Ohanaeze leader, you won’t expect him to nominate a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) sympathiser. That would negate why he was forcefully made governor at this time. You also won’t expect Ndigbo to flow with his Ohanaeze nominee, who will definitely be an All Progressives Congress (APC) sympathiser. the last nine months of the present President of Ohaneze, Okwesileze Nwodo, may actually be the last days of a united Ohanaeze.

The above extract from the interview is very troubling. Is the guy saying Igbos can never be united if Ohaneze is led by a leader that is sympathetic to APC? Are APC members and supporters in the south east not Igbos again?

With silly comment like this, why should APC microzone its presidential ticket to the south east when the region cannot be united under an APC sympathetic Ohaneze leader?
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by flokii: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Leave story.. those Igbo governors, senators (especially Ekweremadu), rep. members are all ballers.

Most of them have big investments scattered everywhere both home and abroad but tell their people lies that they are marginalized.

If only they (igbos) will wake up and ask for good governance from their leaders instead of running after Lagos and attacking Yorubas.
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Osaze007: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:

I think the real slaves are the ones who were conquered with gigantic Fulani Emirates in Kwara instead of a yoruba Oba. grin

Your leader just confessed leave Ilorin fit now
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by PeacenLove2: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kwame Nkrumah be turning in his grave over division in Africa even in year 2020, some 60 years after African nationalists clamored for self-rule/independence. The dream was to have a United States of Africa but then Africans being Africans, it would be nice to have our genealogy further investigated because it beats me.

Having that in mind, I do not think it is morally justifiable to keep people in a union against their will. If they do not feel at ease or at home in a union, the least they can be granted is referendum. Self determination was part of our independence struggle and should not be denied to anyone.

I am not Igbo, sorry to disappoint anyone here ready to attack but if I were Igbo, I do not think I would want to be held down like this. Anyone who wants to be honest with themselves will see the Igbos are at a more disadvantage than any major tribe in this country. Yes, I do not agree with how some radical Igbos approach their grievances but if we keep denying their situation and leaving them even more frustrated, we are going to be breeding more radicals.

It's unfortunate that they want to secede but just like a divorce, sometimes it's the only next step left to take if parties cannot seem to work things out. Live and Let live.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Anambralstson: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osaze007:
Igbos are blaming “owners of Nigeria” for their poor governance
I guess these are the owners of Nigeria, home state of the Vice president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Anambralstson: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osaze007:
Looooool
The real slaves are recognizing themselves
Home state of VP eating from gutter

Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Osaze007: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

I guess these are the owners of Nigeria, home state of the Vice president grin grin

Loooool no be us talk say Igbos are conquered it’s your own leader that said it
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by MetaPhysical: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Yes now. It's not in your habits to read,we understand.

That's why the country is now a grand kwantiri cos of illiterate certificateless dullapos at the helms of affairs lolsssssss
grin grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

See as you dey yab me. If i yab back now your brothers go say you are marginalized. grin
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by DabuIIIT: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:

See as you dey yab me. If i yab back now your brothers go say you are marginalized. grin

Shattap dia,tankew

grin
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by gidgiddy: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunmsg:

The above extract from the interview is very troubling. Is the guy saying Igbos can never be united if Ohaneze is led by a leader that is sympathetic to APC? Are APC members and supporters in the south east not Igbos again?

With silly comment like this, why should APC microzone its presidential ticket to the south east when the region cannot be united under an APC sympathetic Ohaneze leader?

Who cares about the useless office of presidency that has not helped all who held it the past?
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by Mightyhaiz: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Justice35:
don't be surprise he is from south south region...
very unlikely..
Re: Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... by selemempe: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

no brother..these people are not yorubas...yorubas are all living in mansions and driving Benz

Those guys are flat heads from erosion area

Seunmsg isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election : Let's Take A Look at Borno State Presidential Election Result. / Senator Ndume Backs South For 2023 Presidency / 'We Reassembled His Skeleton With Our Own Hands' - Ken Saro Wiwa’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.