Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

If You Could Change Any Of These Moments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Could Change Any Of These Moments (323 Views)

2018 World Cup : Ten Memorable Moments / Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments / 10 Unforgettable Football Moments In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by Jokerman(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Which would you change grin

Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by Jokerman(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2020
I would change 1. Sneijder would have won FIFA ballondor in 2010, after winning treble with inter Milan, scoring 5 goals at the world cup as a midfielder... Choi... Life sha grin
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Yakubu Aiyegbeni miss versus South Korea.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Terry doesn't miss penalty in 2008 champions league final cry
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by dawnomike(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2020
If I could change anything above, Gerrald wouldn't have slipped that day... cry
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by adedolapoololade(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Drop your account details....hope 20k will be enough

Good afternoon, Sorry to bother you by this time. Please I need financial support from you. Any lil amount you can help me with.

I'm really financially handicapped and desperation want to set in. Lest it happens, that's why I'm seeking help from you. Maybe 1k or 2k or any amount. Please

Once again, pardon me for bothering by this time.
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by adedolapoololade(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Searchingvictor post=110743383]

Good afternoon, Sorry to bother you by this time. Please I need financial support from you. Any lil amount you can help me with.

I'm really financially handicapped and desperation want to set in. Lest it happens, that's why I'm seeking help from you. Maybe 1k or 2k or any amount. Please

Once again, pardon me for bothering by this time.[/quote
Drop your account details....20k should be enough
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by Kingcalls: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gerrard slip.... he deserved to win the Premiership
Re: If You Could Change Any Of These Moments by paulolee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
higuan scores n messi wins the world cup followed by dt gerald slip

(1) (Reply)

'English Premier League Season May Be Cancelled' / Meet Jonny Marsh, The Master Chef That Serves Premier League Players / Premier League's Top 10 Highest Earners On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.