Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine (3003 Views)

Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Emmahunk(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2020
In an interesting turn of events that surprised the world, the United States Of America, through it's Surgeon General has dumped the much touted and mostly suspicious Bill Gates vaccine.
The action is presently being received with jubilation and excitement across Nations.

The United States just dumped bill Gates vaccine.. I just can't keep it to myself☺� GOOD NEWS!!!

See this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNK9zesHQls

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by MyOpinion1(f): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Now it's getting real and interesting, why would the vaccine comes tru Bill Gates again...

1 Like

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Papertrails(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2020
All this 5G and vaccine wahala don tire me

All I want is to be able to cough without people running away cry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by menix(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Could it be that this corolla virus death is an Audio death

This Bill gate go wicked pass devil oo..
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Flyingngel(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2020
hehehehe, e go red for Bill Gate.
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by itsme01: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
This is why Yahoo Boys would continue scamming the Americans, they are far too gullible
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Karlifate: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2020
menix:
Could it be that this corolla virus death is an Audio death

This Bill gate go wicked pass devil oo..
He's a Scorpio.
Na their way be dat cheesy
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by round1(f): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm. I'm beginning to think that this bill gate is somehow connected to this covid19 wahala
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by pyyxxaro: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
All this 5G and vaccine wahala don tire me

All I want is to be able to cough without people running away cry

Oya cough lemme year you embarassed
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by greatbuc(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
I will still not collect any vaccine.. Conniving lunatics. It's a case of misinformation and misleads. " Make them feel we are for them and make Bill pay for his loud mouth" It's the same vaccine my African brothers!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
As the bill he is..he will not pay ur bills again and will have his benevolence gate closed against africa...cos na africa bring him leg out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by tunechis: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Na the micro chip ooo
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Moneywirer: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Stories here and there
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Everything abt this covid-19 nd bill gates is confussing me
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by X0012(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Most Scorpios are psychopath... I do well to stay from them especially the women...
Karlifate:

He's a Scorpio.
Na their way be dat

1 Like

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Lawmak: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
BILL GATES IS A GOOD DONOR TO THE WHO AND HAS BEEN TACTICALLY INFLUENCING WHO AND U. S CDC. ALL THESE WHILE, IT WAS BILL GATES AND W.H.O IDEA THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SHUT DOWN BASED ON THEIR PREDICTION OF THE CONTAGION NATURE OF THE CORONA VIRUS. SO THE NEARLY THE WHOLE WORLD SHUT DOWN AS WE ARE AWAITING BILL GATES VACCINES IN 6 MONTHS TIME.
NIW TRUMP UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE U.S SURGEON - MR. ADAMS HAS BASHED THAT BILL GATES AND WHO PREDICTIVE APPROACH AND HAS DECIDED TO USE REAL DATA TO TACKEL COVID 19. IT SEEMS THERE IS A REAL INFO ON HOW TO TACLKE THE DISEASE. U.S STATES WILL START BUSINESSES AGAIN BY EARLY MAY.GJIS MIGHT BE THE MAI. REASON WHILE TRUMP SUSPENDED U.S SUPPORT TO W.H.O.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP. MAY HE LIVE LONG AND MAY HE WIN THE PRESIDENT AGAIN*

6 Likes

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by slizzyb(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
X0012:
Most Scorpios are psychopath... I do well to stay from them especially the women...

Ur wrong
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Koko1119: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Pple have die and dey are use to dat let dan allow pple to go out because dey have now undst d hole tin abt d coronavirus.
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Karlifate: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
X0012:
You're right.

There's usually an hidden agenda behind their philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Idiotmod: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
round1:
Hmmmm. I'm beginning to think that this bill gate is somehow connected to this covid19 wahala
Stop thinking about it, he is connected with it. With all his stupid interviews I have watched.
He shows so much concern about depopulation. What is his own?
He predicted this virus long ago, so he might have been planning this whole evil for a very long time , using the fact that he is helping Africans as a cover up

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by DChrixu007(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
You Dey vex oh but no be lie oh
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by viczo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Did China used his vaccine to cure her pple who were infected with coronavirus if no then to hell with him and his vaccine

1 Like

Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by dhardline(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bill gates model actually sited a larger spread and far much more deaths but so far, from the real data that has been collected shows far less deaths than what Bill gates model assumes so it's wise that that Gates model is dropped and USA works with real data instead.
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by LegoxMetahuman: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
viczo:
Did China used his vaccine to cure her pple who were infected with coronavirus if no then to hell with him and his vaccine
vaccine is not a cure you ignorant black man
grin
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by LegoxMetahuman: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
dhardline:
Bill gates model actually sited a larger spread and far much more deaths but so far, from the real data that has been collected shows far less deaths than what Bill gates model assumes so it's wise that that Gates model is dropped and USA works with real data instead.
the bigger the population, the richer bill gates get

now what would bill gate gain from having small population and killing people?
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Xsem(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
This is why Yahoo Boys would continue scamming the
Americans, they are far too gullible

Judging from the level of gullibility and ignorance displayed by these Americans, i think i will join this Yahoo. They're too comfortable to reason objectively.
Re: Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine by Mizwisdom(f): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bill Gates is a prophet of doom

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise To Unstable Baby Neck / I Will Commit Suicide / How To Lower Blood Pressure, Using Foods, Herbs And Natural Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.