Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths (24035 Views)

Senate Approves N30,000 As Minimum Wage / Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 / House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
tydi:
sad

God punish all the bad leaders in naija.
When a taxi driver can earns as much 350k in Dubai here.
Come work over time join rn, you could be making 450k every month.
cool
tydi:
sad

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Oblitz(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=bunorb post=88498080]
Are you sure you read the post? [/quote

I no read am o
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by zuto4u(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
But the fine they pay all the time swallows much of their earnings. When u engage most of the taxi drivers in a discussion, u will get to understand that most of them are not happy doing the job. Yes the salary is good but they don't get to save enough at the end of the month.
tydi:
sad

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by zuto4u(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
My brother, be careful because all that glitters is not gold. Kola nut does not taste exactly how it sounds.
Autodomain:

please how can one go about it??
can I PM you??

1 Like

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by MallamTriga: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
[Ayade is not in Apc quote author=Basilpearck post=88496429]What happened to the rest of the youths. I'm as much as I appreciate this idea things are missing which are u he rest of the youths what should they be doin at this time....
If u check this 8,000 youths are one way or the other connected to APC..
##Basil Pearck##
##myopinion##[/quote]
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
zuto4u:
My brother, be careful because all that glitters is not gold. Kola nut does not taste exactly how it sounds.
thanks I've heard you

1 Like

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by StivoeDevoe: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
i pray it should not be proper-gander cool
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine the senseless criteria. Just put down your name and phone number, you will be contacted? Really?

And this man is a Prof? How do you select 3000 people? What criteria?

This has always been our problem. No credible data, no sensible selection criteria.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by onadana: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
tydi:
sad

Nah so.Nah him everybody no become taxi driver. The number of Nigerians who are jobless and stranded in Dubai is mind buggling.That was how my brother went on a sujorn in Dubai thinking he will rake in gold on the street. Nah Grace of God make us help am come back home.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Clothingonline9(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
tydi:
sad

Interested ooooo
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by tydi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
onadana:

Nah so.Nah him everybody no become taxi driver. The number of Nigerians who are jobless and stranded in Dubai is mind buggling.That was how my brother went on a sujorn in Dubai thinking he will rake in gold on the street. Nah Grace of God make us help am come back home.

Brother, most of the Nigerian guys don't want to work. When I mean work I mean starting from the job you have at hand first before settling for your dream job that's why you see most of them stranded after they might have exhausted the money they came in with on house rent cus that is very expensive here last I could remember its 50k a month house rent over here.
On the other hand else you came in with direct employment from Nigeria with the help of your agent then you wouldn't find it hard here which is very rare now. Anything aside from what I wrote up there definitely you would be going back home about after viewing the beauty of the city cus cost of living is very expensive here, but if you have a job and working you wouldn't want to leave the city anytime soon. And street hustle does not really favor here, its either you are legitimate(your papers updated) or you're in totally isolation (always running from the police and cid) which definitely you must be caught and deported. You understand now?
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by onadana: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
tydi:

Brother, most of the Nigerian guys don't want to work. When I mean work I mean starting from the job you have at hand first before settling for your dream job that's why you see most of them stranded after they might have exhausted the money they came in with on house rent cus that is very expensive here last I could remember its 50k a month house rent over here.
On the other hand else you came in with direct employment from Nigeria with the help of your agent then you wouldn't find it hard here which is very rare now. Anything aside from what I wrote up there definitely you would be going back home about after viewing the beauty of the city cus cost of living is very expensive here, but if you have a job and working you wouldn't want to leave the city anytime soon. And street hustle does not really favor here, its either you are legitimate(your papers updated) or you're in totally isolation (always running from the police and cid) which definitely you must be caught and deported. You understand now?

Yes I do.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Legendguru: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
8000 youths out of how many youths
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by oyeb15: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
This guy Ayade should help us lecture Mr Fayemi of Ekiti state pertaining to good governance and considering the welfare of people not personal ego.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by tydi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
zuto4u:
But the fine they pay all the time swallows much of their earnings. When u engage most of the taxi drivers in a discussion, u will get to understand that most of them are not happy doing the job. Yes the salary is good but they don't get to save enough at the end of the month.

Brother those fines are self imposed fines due to the strict laws UAE exhibits.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Morizo(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2020
I wonder how we voted this circus show as a governor in the first place. Our grand children will not forgive us. Liar!!!
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Morizo(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2020
wink2015:
Professor Ben Ayade of cross river state and governor Sanwo olu of Lagos state.

Have the best response plan relating to Coronavirus in Nigeria.

Professor Ben Ayade did not lock up cross rivers and make the people die of hunger.

Governor Okowa despite his education as a medical doctor is the most craziest governor.
Believe my governor at ur own peril. He hasn't done anything in 5years . Only audio. Worse than Yeye Bello

He kept the palliative to himself and inner circle in government in state house Asaba while lockdowning Deltans to die of hunger.
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Morizo(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2020
wink2015:
Professor Ben Ayade of cross river state and governor Sanwo olu of Lagos state.

Have the best response plan relating to Coronavirus in Nigeria.

Professor Ben Ayade did not lock up cross rivers and make the people die of hunger.

Governor Okowa despite his education as a medical doctor is the most craziest governor.

He kept the palliative to himself and inner circle in government in state house Asaba while lockdowning Deltans to die of hunger.

Believe my governor at ur own peril. He hasn't done anything in 5years . Only audio. Worse than Yeye Bello
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by stineb1: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Below is a video one of the men who actively participated in the final burial rites of the late chief of staff. He is seen openly doffing and disposing his personal protective gown used during the burial. My greatest concern is that this cemetry is open to many scavengers who parade there on regular basis.
Op could you please move this to front page so that NCDC and other concerned authorities can send someone to recover the recklessly disposed PPE gown in order to avert this disaster? The man in the video also needs to be isolated and retrained.

I fear for Abuja residence. This is urgent

Click the the link below to watch the video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcCBDnI6NZuSp8QeD0aoIl-KQFjFPojm/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by stineb1: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice move our Digital Governor
Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by Peterosky(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyeb15:
This guy Ayade should help us lecture Mr Fayemi of Ekiti state pertaining to good governance and considering the welfare of people not personal ego.
.Abeg which good governance? Ayade is the worse governor CRS has ever produced in the history of governance. What you just read their is AUDIO which will never happen. I regret having him as my governor.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths by DATACUG00000(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
That's good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria / Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.