Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts (65133 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country’s Football Shirts To Work (photos) / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Passionate655: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
see below
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by robosky02(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. England women Jersey

2. Cameroon's men Jersey

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by omumeen534: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
isthatso:

It wasnt designed by a Nigerian you fool!!!!

what is positive that your graduates are unemployed and yet your national jersey was designed by foreigners when Nigerian graphic designers and art graduates are unemployed, what is positive that the jersey was manufactured abroad when your textile industries are shut down and your people are unemployed, what is positive that the fabric was made from fabric that has produced in another country. Tell me what positivity are you celebrating? Tell me what has/does Nigeria gain from this? the design is not yours, the factory and jobs are not Nigerian, the material is not Nigerian....What the eff are you celebrating?

and BTW it is "criticism" not "critic"

Yes, We have a lot of set back as a nation but what have you done as a citizen to improve the situation even in your own little way? You glorify anything that ridicule your country and yet you downplay anything good about it. You quick to axe the leaders and overlooked your contribution to the problem of the country.

Change your mindset and that of your family members about nepotism and favouritism, clear your mind from religious sentiment and tribalism and see a better Nigeria. At the end, Its all about U and I.

Next election, you will still vote for your candidate not because you see what he has as plans and how he intends to execute it but because he is from PDP, APC, your tribe, your family member or worst of it because he is the highest bidder.

As MJ said, " stop existing alone and start living". A fool is a someone that does the same thing all the time and expect different result.
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Canberra55: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
My guy you get eyes Biko. Their 1998 jersey was even far Bert sef... I. M. opinion
Erediauwa:
This is good news to all lovers of our National Football Team....

But in my own opinion, I would easily pick the Croatia jersey at the 2018 World Cup...

That jersey is a multi-purpose jersey, you can easily turn it to a draft or cheese board and play with your friends while awaiting Luka Modric to lead his teammates out.

By the way, that Ghana Ankara material didn't make the list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by femi4: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
For your information, I still have Davor Sukers jersey in my mother's box... (My Aunty got that from me... Okrika) grin But I prefer the one of 2018... I wasn't born yesterday, so don't act as if you're an ancestors in the game.
Then you are not making sense cos they been wearing draft like jersey since 1998. That's their identity

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by omumeen534: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eazzy4chizzy:
well the Nigerian input as you are asking is because its called Nigerian Jersey. Take Note!
bsyds' must you guys always criticize??

Nawaoh!

Don't mind him, You give an engineer a job to bulid a house for you, architect design the building, bricklayers mould the blocks, electricians, plumbers, carpenters all do their work.Later, somebody visit you in the same house and was asking for your input to get the building ready? Because, you do not lift a block or fix the pipe and so on...SMH
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
banio:
Where are the other nineteen jerseys.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Swanzi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ghana Ankara jersey for at least make the list na.. sad
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
omumeen534:

Yes, We have a lot of set back as a nation but what have you done as a citizen to improve the situation even in your own little way? [b]You glorify anything that ridicule your country [/b]and yet you downplay anything good about it. You quick to axe the leaders and overlooked your contribution to the problem of the country.

Change your mindset and that of your family members about nepotism and favouritism, clear your mind from religious sentiment and tribalism and see a better Nigeria. At the end, Its all about U and I.

Next election, you will still vote for your candidate not because you see what he has as plans and how he intends to execute it but because he is from PDP, APC, your tribe, your family member or worst of it because he is the highest bidder.

As MJ said, " stop existing alone and start living". A fool is a someone that does the same thing all the time and expect different result.

Everything about your post smacks of stupidity, ignorance and a low IQ. Jumping to conclusions based on your prejududices and preconceptions and not anything I have said. There is nothing worse than an educated illiterate.
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by excel101(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria that's not good at keeping records, suddenly quoted that over 3 million of 2018 world cup jerseys were sold in London, whereas no figure was quoted for other countries with good record/data keeping. Naija I hail una o
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
femi4:
Then you are not making sense cos they been wearing draft like jersey since 1998. That's their identity
Mr. Sense, did I say that the Croatia National Team have not been wearing draft like jersey since 98?

You're too old to be arguing over this..

My last reply. Stay Safe.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Isoduwa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian youths still dey back

Imagine Yemen youths go come dey happy over jersey Wey big problem dey ground
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by rovher: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:

But in my own opinion, I would easily pick the Croatia jersey at the 2018 World Cup...

That jersey is a multi-purpose jersey, you can easily turn it to a draft or cheese board and play with your friends while awaiting Luka Modric to lead his teammates out.

Lol funny u ...
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by passtrick: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Visit here to click the quizzes for https://www.passtrick.com/
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
They must be blind
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by omumeen534: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
isthatso:

Everything about your post smacks of stupidity, ignorance and a low IQ. Jumping to conclusions based on your prejududices and preconceptions and not anything I have said. There is nothing worse than an educated illiterate.

I'm not suprised, your education is a wasted effort for your parent. People like you wail around and always looking for who to trade blame game with yet you have no reasonable thing to contribute and when you are confronted you restored to your insultive factory mode. Don't worry, I have seen your level of wisdom, how knowledgeable you are and high level of IQ you exhibit.

My last message for you, do away with bitterness and hatred. It will go a long way in preparing you for a better future.
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by tintedniggz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see Nigeria and Arsenal, case closed!
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Kingsean(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Brazil has won it already
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Jaykay33(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:

That jersey is a multi-purpose jersey, you can easily turn it to a draft or cheese board and play with your friends while awaiting Luka Modric to lead his teammates out.i love it

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by 9jaRealist: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
>
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Esteejay4u(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
And what happened later ? ....The Jersey make sense Sha but it seems our ladies Sabi play football pass the guys..

na my mind I talk Sha...I no stone person

next time talk ur heart abeg
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by SouthNigerian: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Moneywirer:
Dear Moneywirer, you can send me a direct mail via:
southnigerian@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Opa6: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am new on Nairaland 8
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Opa6: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kingsean:
Brazil has won it already

Are you sure
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Kingsean(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Opa6:

Are you sure

yep check it
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Hugo7(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Also Read :The 2018 kit of Super Eagles has been voted the fifth of the world iconic football jerseys. This is the result of a poll organised by the BBC sports website.

The kit was fifth behind those of England (1966); West Germany (1990); Netherlands (1988) and Brazil (1970) in that order.

The Nigerian Shirt earned nine percent of the total votes, while the Brazilian winning Shirt got fourteen percent. Britain had ten percent, just one, in the fourth position to pip Nigeria jersey.
https://www.sportelo.com.ng/super-eagles-2018-jersey-voted-5th-among-football-iconic-kit/

Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by passtrick: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
For Technical reviews visit
https://www.passtrick.com/sql-in-hindi/
Re: Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts by Kheeng1: 1:38am On May 01, 2020
Player started from somewhere
Players like #greenwood #rashford #halland #mbappe and many more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRs1feYnLw

Don't click: https:///2Wd9Stw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.