Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (64092 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Female bosses

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Taywon: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Igbo women and child maltreatment 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by luluosas(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedness in the highest order
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by EzeVals90: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
An innocent private part for that matter ���‍♂️
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jaksmillioniar: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
am not a tribalism but I hate to say did .why are IBO women so wicked to thier maid and house girl dey beat dem a lot and treat dem as animals
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by hush15: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-grandmother-pours-pepper-into-maids-genitals-eyes/

That's the natural aggression of women. You offend them, na like say make you die to soothe them.

A virtuous woman is hard to find
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Erosion2020: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
osuofia2:
THESE EBONYI PEOPLE AND AFONJA I DONT KNOW WHO WICKED PASS
People involved is from Imo state living in Ebonyi state.
Why can't you read because commenting rubbish.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:
Martinez,you win!women aren't all angels as they are depicted.

LOL, THIS WOMAN HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. SHE ONLY EXTENDED THE USUAL MOTHERLY LOVE AND CARE TO THIS UNFORTUNATE CHILD.
AIN'T THAT TRUE MARTINEZ39S?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by GreaterDC(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
The wickedness of humanity is something one can write about.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by GreaterDC(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
EzeVals90:
An innocent private part for that matter ���‍♂️
I still don't understand what you meant by 'An innocent private part for that matter' i need more elucidation
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jaksmillioniar: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
but were is cococandy elektra eyinjuege yettymuse graxie ahnie other feminist uyailncomparabl
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Modsfav: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
this woman must be a witch. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by andyanders: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
The child is like an orphan as the father who is a widower, almost blind, cannot be able to look after them. Why cant the child be taken by the state government to be cared for? I pray this gets to the state governor to help the family.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Focus9(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nawa o anybody wey that pepper pussy catch that person go hear weennnnnn��
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by DATACUG: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is wickedness oo
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by ahnie: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
but were is cococandy elektra eyinjuege yettymuse graxie ahnie other feminist uyailncomparabl
Run along man....go look for something to keep you busy.
Stop mentioning my sobriquet.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jaksmillioniar: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
ahnie:

Run along man....go look for something to keep you busy.
Stop mentioning my sobriquet.
answer my question and say ur mind on dis madam feminist
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Tmb78(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
am not a [/b]tribalism[b] but I hate to say [/b]did [b].why are IBO women so wicked to thier maid and house girl dey beat dem a lot and treat dem as animals
you can't be a tribalism bro.pls,edit before posting next time
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Obi, however, said, “Although I regret my actions, I sought the permission of the girl’s auntie before I poured pepper into her private parts and eyes.”

The above statement made me want to hate my tribe
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by ademasta(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Salako01:

Shut up.... Kindly. grin
Lol
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by ahnie: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
answer my question and say ur mind on dis madam feminist
You're sick.....
You're now tagging me a feminist right?
Because I asked you if you wife cheats with your brother on your bed how would you feel?

Since you said...women should forgive their husbands when cheated upon.

I repeat again...you ARE REALLY SICK UPSTAIR.
Done with you, please enjoy the 3 minutes fame.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Confirmedzombie: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Igbo women are the most heartless and wicked women on earth.

Marry an igbo woman and be ready for early grave.

Police should arrest this woman and send her to the PH Zoo and feed her to the hungry lions there

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by osuofia2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Erosion2020:
People involved is from Imo state living in Ebonyi state.
Why can't you read because commenting rubbish.
ARE YOU FROM EBONYI
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
funny enough n.a. this kind grandmother dem been dey answer Christian motherland attend church every sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Jibsy203(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afonja woman are busy fucking many dicks out of wedlock, i cant remember how many afonja pussy dat have brought to my home, but most of dem are smelly, i want to ask abeg, is water scarce in afonja land? Why have so many smelly woman
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by tete7000(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
The woman is a witch.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Kidakudz5: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jibsy203:
Afonja woman are busy fucking many dicks out of wedlock, i cant remember how many afonja pussy dat have brought to my home, but most of dem are smelly, i want to ask abeg, is water scarce in afonja land? Why have so many smelly woman
nferior igbo monkey.. what concern afonja in this matter?
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Vulcan24(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
demented woman.... withdraw the child from her and place a no visit and no living with order on her door.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jaksmillioniar: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
ahnie:

You're sick.....
You're now tagging me a feminist right?
Because I asked you if you wife cheats with your brother on your bed how would you feel?

Since you said...women should forgive their husbands when cheated upon.

I repeat again...you ARE REALLY SICK UPSTAIR.
Done with you, please enjoy the 3 minutes fame.
u are getting me angry Ahnie since we know each other in d rooms have we ever quarell or use bad word on each other?so why are u insulting me for no reason.I ask u to say ur mind here u begin to insult.lets respect oursef becos am also good too in insult.I respect u cos ur married but me too don join.so if u insult me I will fire u doble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.