Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR (41966 Views)

Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sonofthunder: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

I have this feeling that after the Covid-19 and its effects, Nigerians will have sense in 2023

Someone made a video complaining about palliatives. In a saner climate, one of the ministries would have responded with an apology.

But instead, she was arrested and forced to do another video grin grin grin grin

Let me give space for the Defensive midfielders of Dapo Abiodun to come and clean this up cool

Unfortunately, you are wrong on this.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sylve11: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
For anyone to think these politicians guve a damn about us is baffling. People are praising the government for this rubbish. I'm happy she asked a very important question. Can the governor feed that rubbish to his family?

I tell you.. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

So are you saying that if you were in the womans shoes you will accept that stony beans and feed it to your family right? Thats very smart of you
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sylve11: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

But goats have been eating it? Animal rights group would be more concerned about this. grin

See, that part got me laughing out so hard grin grin grin cool
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Xuxu208: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
gurunlocker:

Sense in 2023? You really believe that? We've been saying same thing for years. In 2023, Nigerians will still make mistakes.

It's not a curse, it's the failed system...

Well said...Never seems to amaze how people think anything would change for the better with another party or government in power ....This kind of so-called democracy has only made things worse and will only make things even worse the longer it endures.....
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sweetkev(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
My people hustle hard. Do what you can to make money for yourself and family cos all politicians are making money for themselves only. Nigeria will NEVER get better.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by toprealman: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin

Everyone knows that Ogun state governor no get sense

Mumu man
A man that will strip a major road covering hundreds of kilometres with not plans to fix such forcing people to drive in one lane is clearly not sane.
Like the smart lady said, this is COVID-25 but unlike her I refused to eat such moimoi....never!
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by kayusely70(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Well...
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Nma3595: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
atleast your governor gave something, what about other governors who has collected money from FG and pocketed it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked will you kill them? abeg select your beans and cook. in our side, no show so manage.
my advise though
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sylve11: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:

“This is not different from what Hausa people pour on the ground for their goats to eat.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/ogun-government-allegedly-arrests-woman-lambasting-state-governor-over-stone-filled-beans

I can categorically say that this is the part that made the governor ordered for her arrest. grin grin grin cool

Very funny grin cool
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by mukthar2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Does it mean Nigerians are not entitle for freedom of speech again? Ogaoo

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by EgunMogaji2: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Koralords:

I tell you this period really shows our leaders have no feelings for the masses imagine 50 naira bread ,a load of bread for a whole compound ,they brought about 2 derica of rice and 2 sachet of tomato paste to our cda of over 3000 people we had to reject it and contribute money to share food to people ,

Please let me ask you a serious question. Why do you need the government to give you palliatives? What happened to being responsible and saving for rainy days?

Thanks.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by vezycash(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

I have this feeling that after the Covid-19 and its effects, Nigerians will have sense in 2023

Fela said, "Fool na fool, no matter the age."

Leslie Winkle also said, "Dumbass is in the DNA."

Our people also say, "A leopard can't change it's spots."

Koko is Hausas will vote their people. Yorubas will vote whoever Tinubu chooses. The east will be divided but mainly vote PDP.
And INEC will annoint the highest bidder.

Nothing will change.

Despite everything, a family friend who is a supporter of this govt still supports the govt. He told me he'd vote Tinubu. That's the story of our 'great country.'

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by emmyrate1(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

see person pikin. do u have brain at all

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sylve11: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
So are you saying that if you were in the womans shoes you will accept that stony beans and feed it to your family right? Thats very smart of you

Forget that guy jare. cool
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by macjurek(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Dear His Excellence,{Ogun State Number one Citizen),

Please the woman spoke out of anger and hunger ,mercy but out of multitudes of lies ,there is element of truth sir.

I know quiet well the foodstuffs suppliers, must have caused this quagmire, but remember also was the people assigned to carryout this task of distribution, observant enough.

As the arrow head, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

My excellent leadership is a win- win principle worldwide, just a simple appeal on social media by the government will go a long way to pacify the already griefed people of Ogun state not arrest sir.

Medically, she and others are right, because without this buhaha, nobody would have known that the foodstuffs are substandard and injurious to human health.

I once again appeal for calmness and forgiveness to all my dearest excellence.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Harunabisanti(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

She has right to complain if indeed the food supplied are not good for human comsumption.

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by rusher14: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
ugiehudu:
My people
I have virtually tried everything to raise money esp now dat we r on lockdown. I don't know what else to do. I am practically living from hand to mouth. I don't know how i can survive even till evening. Please help a sister. I don't want to die of hunger. I wasn't paid before lockdown and my boss isn't doing anything about it. E saanu mi!! Help me my people!! Any amount.. I need foodstuff please.. UBA 2064170219

You mean you've been begging on this forum for 3 years now?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Igbodicool(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
jikins:
Arresting her is excessive na. But lets not be too quick to criticise. The palliative you received, many people out there haven't received anything. They are dieing of hunger. Am pretty sure they would leap at the chance to get something like this. At all at all nain bad pass.

But the government also need to improve on the quality of provision given out. Arresting her is uncalled for, at least she apologised. This country self, people just like abusing power anyhow.
Useless Scammer.
Wonder Data kee you dia.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by fashrola(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .

Don't you think we deserve the best? Ain't we paying taxes to the government? Common this is the period we should be feeling the impact of the people we elected to serve us.... It's not an everyday thing

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by hush15: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Someone made a video complaining about palliatives. In a saner climate, one of the ministries would have responded with an apology.

But instead, she was arrested and forced to do another video grin grin grin grin

Let me give space for the Defensive midfielders of Dapo Abiodun to come and clean this up cool

Na lie. Nigerians won't and don't have sense cos many won't care about getting their voters card, many would still give excuse for not voting, even the little that votes won't wait to protect their votes. Lastly, many won't even stand up for those that decide to confront the government for electoral fraud. So as far as am concerned, I lost faith in the electorates cos there are the architects of our problem.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by EgunMogaji2: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
sweetkev:
My people hustle hard. Do what you can to make money for yourself and family cos all politicians are making money for themselves only. Nigeria will NEVER get better.

An underrated post.

Hopefully the populace can see that change is not coming. I'm not supporting libel/slander but even during this period when the executive should be understanding they choose to use intimidation.

In any case, Nigerians, we are in a new era. Stop posting inflammatory opinions because as e dey e dey hot.

She could have simply said, "While I thank the government for providing the masses beans, it is of a quality that I can not consume". Shikena.

Any one with an iota of brain cell would understand what she meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by irunoko(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .
really? If you want to do something do it well

We too know how rich they eat in their houses.be sensible for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by irunoko(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

An underrated post.

Hopefully the populace can see that change is not coming. I'm not supporting libel/slander but even during this period when the executive should be understanding they choose to use intimidation.

In any case, Nigerians, we are in a new era. Stop posting inflammatory opinions because as e dey e dey hot.

She could have simply said, "While I thank the government for providing the masses beans, it is of a quality that I can not consume". Shikena.

Any one with an iota of brain cell would understand what she meant.
sychophancy will not help anyone sir

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Koralords: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Please let me ask you a serious question. Why do you need the government to give you palliatives? What happened to being responsible and saving for rainy days?

Thanks.
Bro do you know the many people that where caught unawares ? My neighbor who hawks food daily I was the one giving her info about the lockdown cos she is an illiterate how do you expect her to cope this period with 3kids and the husband who is jobless,
You say saving for rainy days as if we not in the same Nigeria do people make enough not to talk of saving

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Zenithpeak(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
The second video is even more indicting and a big shame on the government of Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State. You arrested her and made her sit down on the floor like a slave while she act your script under obvious duress.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by beejay85: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:
Ogun Government Allegedly Arrests Woman For Lambasting State Governor Over Stone-filled Beans Distributed As COVID-19 Palliative

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/ogun-government-allegedly-arrests-woman-lambasting-state-governor-over-stone-filled-beans
"Freedom of speech is your guaranteed right;what I can't assure is your freedom after your speech"-Idi Amin Dada

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Kdon2: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:
Ogun Government Allegedly Arrests Woman For Lambasting State Governor Over Stone-filled Beans Distributed As COVID-19 Palliative

She went too far now. Its a pity most nigerians dont know You don't have to resort to curses to drive home your point.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by PureGoldh(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

My brother stone inside beans bought get level. The more the stones, the cheaper the beans.Everyone knows that.

If the Governor wont buy that quality of beans for himself and his family then he shouldn't be distributing it to the citizens who voted him in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by volo112: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Who got the contract to supply the beans :::; Nigerians

Who supplied the beans::::: Nigerians

Who distributed the stony beans :::: Nigerians

The Governor did not go to the market to buy this beans. Some people got this contract, got paid and decided to make crazy profit by supplying stony beans. in all fairness, the governor might not even see the beans. He would just instruct the commissioner or one agency to do it. That is how it works in government circles.

The lady has a right to do the video .but I think were she got too personal by laying curses on the Governor was what warranted her arrest.

The food crises is not as bad as it seems. Some Nigerians just want to make crazy profit which foundation is based on blood of Nigerians.

Imagine garri of #400is now #1200 immediately the initial 2weeks lock down was announced
Some food items were increased immediately by 20 to 30% .

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
If we decide to be patriotic citizens, Nigeria would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by EgunMogaji2: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Koralords:

Bro do you know the many people that where caught unawares ? My neighbor who hawks food daily I was the one giving her info about the lockdown cos she is an illiterate how do you expect her to cope this period with 3kids and the husband who is jobless,
You say saving for rainy days as if we not in the same Nigeria do people make enough not to talk of saving

Hopefully now this family will understand what the future might hold and change their lifestyle.

There will be more viruses and lockdowns ini the future of the world.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by ifeomabernard(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:

You are a Big Fool, your brain need overhauling Ode! Entitlement kee you there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.