Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Free Medical Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Medical Books (558 Views)

In Need Of Medical Books Urgently / Best Medical Books For Preclinicals / Medical Books Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Medical Books by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2020
I have freebooks i am willing to share for both medicine and surgery students and medical laboratory scientist Students
A.Clinically Oriented Anatomy
B.Last Anatomy
C.Jawetz,Melnick and Aldeberg Medical Microbiology
D. General surgery Viva
E.Quick Review Cards for Medical Laboratory Science
E.Lange Pathology Flashcards
F. Robbins and Cotran review of Pathology
G. Case Files Internal Medicine
H. Case Files Clinical Anatomy
I. A-Z Hematology
J. Wheater's Functional Histology
K. Parasitology for Medical and Clinical Laboratory Scientists
L. Ross and Wilson's Anatomy and Physiology
M. Lippincott Pocket Pathology
N. Harrison's Principle of Internal Medicine
O. Gray's Anatomy
P. Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
Q. Linne's and Ringurd Laboratory Priniciple
R. BD Chaurasia
S. Essentials of Parasitology and many more
Just send me 200 so i will send u d books
It is better than buying one 3k or 5k
Re: Free Medical Books by FivePeas: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
200 Naira
Re: Free Medical Books by PrincessB1(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Ehn
Re: Free Medical Books by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
FivePeas:
200 Naira
I mean 200 naira card oooo.
Re: Free Medical Books by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
PrincessB1:
Ehn
Send the 200 naira card to my number which is also my whatsapp number 07062534725 and the book you want. Sounds like a risk it is worth it since, i won't be dealing with bank account. Remember to send ur whatsapp number.
The proof is down below

Re: Free Medical Books by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
FivePeas:
200 Naira
Yep, 200 naira card just send ur whatsapp number and the card to 07062534725 which is also my whatsapp number. 200 naira card for a medical textbook sounds unbelievable but is it worth it? Yes, the file size being relatively low about 67mb for one the biggest files, even last anatomy is just 15mb u see worth it. Send the card through text message i bet u u won't regret it
Re: Free Medical Books by SESARS: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Just search pdfdrive.com and see the wonders.

1 Like

Re: Free Medical Books by six33fourng: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Universities-putme Past Questions & Answers [free Download] / 2020 Nigeria Current Affairs Quiz Questions & Answers: June 1 to June 16, 2020 / Study At The University Of Manitoba, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.