Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) (607 Views)

Fans Accuse Nollywood Actress, Bella Ebinum For Sponsoring Boko Haram (Video) / “I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram” – President Buhari Claims / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by Jollywoopro: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Shouldn't this be top secret

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by Oharina(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Incompetency on the display, rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by Oblitz(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Chad President has exposed you guys. They wanted the war to continue indefinitely so they can benefit.
Boko Haram Can Be crushed in a month. But they refused to crush boko haram

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by Flexzy360(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Shouldn't this be top secret

Me too
I supposed
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by Princeton92(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Buratai has been lying severally and so bad if not for the insider I have there as one of the soldiers to confirm these fake news by that man and FG...
It's tiring
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by espn(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Must you inform them you are coming...This shows how daft those we have in power are.
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by ukukaegbu(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
So they knew what to do all this while?
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2020
is this suppose to be a news undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) by chinebu(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
God please help us to bring this weapons back without losing it to bokoharam

(1) (Reply)

Man Start Conversation With Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu By Sending He N50k / Davido And Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of Them Together. / Mercy Vs Tacha Bbnaija Tik Tok Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.