Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (2776 Views)

Important Drums Of The Yoruba People / Between The Hausa/fulanis & Yorubas; Who Accomodates More? / Types Of Ashawo (in Hausa) - The Hausa Cast Ep.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Oharina(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol
Tell that to awawa and one million boys
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by LarryBee1k: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2020
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by nsiba: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Stop twisting history man. There was no war between them. According to history Hausa/fulani conquered all northern and most of middle belt. So why were they left out?

The Hausa and Tivs have some kinda of fake friendship or relationships which might have changed after they all converted to Christianity.

They was no war between them. No history of war before colonisation. Be guided.

And between. This about igbo people not TIVS.

Then the Fulanis never fought the Jukuns, Kanuris shey?
You don't know a dime but you are here making imaginary presumption because of how the Fulanis conquered the yorubas in Illorin.
Be seriously guided if you don't know history.... Stop assuming rubbish, the AROs would have slaughtered your conquerors just like the way the Tivs, Junkuns and Kanuris did to them when they dare to trespass
You know natin ....u think it is only the Yorubas they fought with

1 Like

Re: . by LarryBee1k: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by Dartilo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fulani couldn't defeat tiv pple
Fulani couldn't defeat benue pple
Fulani couldn't defeat jukun pple
Fulani couldn't defeat d Edo pple, just Google the igodomigodo war were usman Dan fodio tried to invade Edo(Benin)...

But d mighty yorubas fell as prey to d Fulani and sti brag about it

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dartilo:
Fulani couldn't defeat tiv pple
Fulani couldn't defeat benue pple
Fulani couldn't defeat jukun pple
Fulani couldn't defeat d Edo pple, just Google the igodomigodo war were usman Dan fodio tried to invade Edo(Benin)...

But d mighty yorubas fell as prey to d Fulani and still brag about it

Lol @ bolded

They should rule themselves first. People that invited the white to come and rule them because they can rule themselves.

Discussing about weaklings is heavily nauseating and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: . by nsiba: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Stop twisting my word man. According to history, the Tivs and fulani have a fake friendly relationship. They both knew themselves before the arrival of the British. The relationship might have changed since the time British converted all of them to Christian. (The bolded is the only assumption here, the rest of the paragraph is fact.)

I know about the Kanuris repelling the fulani back, because they have fierce warriors with good horseriders. But for the Jukuns, you are not saying the truth. Fulani conquered part of the Jukuns, Jukuns are part of fulani conquest region. They scattered the region and installed emir in some part. (very annoying because you are not honest till I found out)

Who are the AROS? I'm very sure no ARO participated in any war before 19th century. When other tribes are conquering nations, city gates and empire. The AROS are busy invading each other villages. Speak of volume of their modern day characters.

Pls be civilised and stop lying.

If you weren't a barbarian you wouldn't have thought of a USELESS EGO TRIPPING topic like this just to message your bruised ego.
Don't get ur hope rising by the useless nonsense you conjure above.
Fake relationship as describe by who? Even other tribes fought of the Fulanis where you claim of conquest and having emirs belonged to smaller ethnic tribe that assimilated the Fulani's not Jukuns
The Tivs and Jukuns before the arrival of the British had already put checks to Fulanis and tribes in Plateau state did same
The Aros would have done same unlike your Illorin ancestors
Now the question is why did you come up with a useless topic as this?
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by Dartilo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Benin is everything the yorubas ever wish for...

Pls stop creating story about oyo and kindly state d fact, it's on record dat usman Dan fodio was chase out of Edo land by the great Edo pple..

Population is not and never a means of strength

Re: . by Dartilo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tomoa den wil open a thread stating of how mighty oyo was or of how Benin was under oyo
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by LarryBee1k: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by nsiba: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Wow! A lot of gibberish nonsense you wrote there!

You're a pathological liar! You don't know any thing. My Tivs and Jukun Nigeria brothers, I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess. He mentioned you first. But once again I apologise.

Below image is a testimony and back up of my claim. The Tivs you're shouting up and down, you don't know their history. You're very far from each other but here you're making a fool out of yourself. There was no documented war between fulani and Tivs before the arrival of British.

I Dont know much about the Jukuns(which I was honest about from the beginning, unlike you ) but according to online source, the fulani conquered part of jukun land and installed an emir. This is known fact. You should be ashamed.

Who are the AROS now? Stop mentioning them. They had no military might. We're are talking about conquerors not village invaders. The AROS were never in any war before 19 century.

Oludumare! Ogbeni you dare to quote Wikipedia to my hearing?
Honestly Risikat that sells herbal concution down the road is far knowledgeable than you, just imagine Wikipedia!
Lemme check ya profile and see if I am talking to someone whose Iq is lower than that of a grain of rice
I seriously doubt if you ever submitted any assignment while in school
Hmm Wikipedia.... BRB.

LarryBee1k or whatever u call ya foolish and leaking mouth self, do u think history, is romance where you play Romeo and Juliet?
Plz for the sake of the higher institution you attended give me well researched references and not something fit only for kindergarten so we can make sense of all the NONSENSE you've been uttering
Then we proceed further

Re: . by LarryBee1k: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: . by nsiba: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2020
LarryBee1k:

You say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife / I Am Very Proud Of My Culture (nupe) / Study Finds That The Yoruba Are Genetically 99.9 Percent Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.