Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Want Them Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Them Back (202 Views)

Dear God, To Doors That Didn't Open To Me In April, I Want Them In May. With Eas / What's That Thing You Want Them To Stop Doing In Your Church? / Do To Others What You Want Them To Do For You: What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Them Back by toyinaremu(f): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
I WANT THEM BACK

I was lonely and wanted a relationship. I wanted someone to call mine, to love and be loved. So, in my quest for such, I found a guy who was a long time friend and a school mate. We started talking on phone and after sometimes, emotion started rolling in for both parties and we then planned to see.

Tick tock to the day we would see, my heart was racing fast. I was super excited as I look forward to that day I will see him. We were undergraduate as at that time but I was doing a work-study program.

The day finally came and with all joy I traveled down and met him. We lodged in a hotel and yes we had that thing in your mind.

That day, the relationship started, we both graduated and he went for service. As far as the service town was, I traveled a 8 hour road trip to see him, stayed with him for some days while showing my wife material skills.

We had two major issues, the first one was the fact that he had a lot of ladies around him which I wasn't comfortable with. They exchange some text messages I saw as being flirty but he kept on telling me they were just friends and nothing attached. The other issue was marriage, oh once I mention marriage, it looked like I was rushing him and he doesn't like it.

Either out of will or by force, I was to meet his mum, trust me I was the happiest. I was going to meet my supposed mother in-law, but to my surprise, I was introduced as a friend. It seemed like someone was ringing bells in my head that day but because I wouldn't want to dent my wife material yard, I was composed and kept my cool.

I challenged him about it and as usual he has the words to calm me down even he wouldn't do what I wanted and I wasn't ready to leave my relationship either. We continued that way, I was frequent in his house, attended family functions with him, and I was close to his friends who knew me as his girlfriend.

He got a job and in my head I assumed marriage issue wouldn't be a problem anymore as we ought to start planning towards it. I started using my savings to buy kitchen utensils and taking them down to his place outside the state I was living.

Boom! We had a quarrel when I found another sms conversation between him and another lady which got me so furious and I told myself that was the end of the relationship. I returned back to my place the next day and guess what?

We did not talk for close to two weeks which had never happened to us before. Suddenly, he appeared in my house one day to apologize and promise never to do that again. A part of me was soften and I was beginning to find a place in my heart to forgive him.

Meanwhile, before he left my house a lady called him and he hurriedly hung up. He requested for my phone to access his facebook account, I gave him and I did not care to ask what the matter was, I just assumed it's one of his ladies.

He left my house and as I was surfing through my phone, I found out that he forgot to log out. This is free access my people, I did not waste time to go through his profile and guess what I saw?

Another lady posted a photo of them at his office, mall and even at home even in 'my kitchen' using a romantic caption!

What! In two weeks, he is with another lady and even took her to his office just like he took me there too?

This is surely the end of this 3 or 4 years relationship, and I did well to tell him. I wanted my things back, everything I bought with my money! Some people said I should just forget and allow God, after a while I decided to let go and allow God completely this time.

One of the things I learned from the above story is, I was too in a hurry to get married even when the guy wasn't ready.

Ladies, please do not rush out of God's time, if I was successful and got married then, I won't be fulfilling my purpose right now. This is not to encourage brothers who will place a lady or ladies on waiting list for years watching out for what is never missing! Please do not be a time waster.

Why are you still in that relationship when you know that clearly it cannot work? Staying in a bad relationship is like standing on broken glass, if you stay it will hurt you more and if you walk away, it will also hurt but you will heal, and be better thereafter.

Why not let go and let God?

Yes I left everything I bought, recently in my 4 years marriage, I found out that aside from my burner and gas cylinder in the kitchen, every other thing has been a gift at one time or the other. Was I compensated for the wasted years? Yes! God compensated me and He can do same for you (might not be in my own format) only if you will trust and commit your life into His care.

Sarah in her trial and struggle, handed her maid to her husband to have a child. God on the other hand was not working with their trial and error nor according to their race. Grace found them at the appointed time and they got Issac.

Ishmael was the product of their struggle, while Issac was a product of grace not race. Quit trying. Quit struggling. Let God do only what Him alone can do. Marriage is sweeter when Jesus is in your boat!

Story: Real life
Re: I Want Them Back by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Chai!!!

Sometimes we get wife materials when we are still balling, Fucking around and get the Seat and Make-up wifes wen it's time for marriage..

2 Likes

Re: I Want Them Back by MrPRevailer(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romans 7:2-3
1Corinthians 7: 10,11,39

These speak about wrong marriage. You can marry another woman as long as your 1st wife is alive and vice versa.

For those who want to make heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Why Boko Haram Should Not Be Blamed / Message To All Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.