Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... (372 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Unable To Access Funds In My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... by Papertrails(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Guys you people should help me thank God for delivering me from gambling and opening my eyes to a skill I never knew I had (article writing), indeed covid-19 is a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... by TheGreatIYANU: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Thank God for your life bro

1 Like

Re: Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... by Darato: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Praise God for you.
I will advise you to go on the business thread and search for the headline "Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks " by mk82.
Make sure it is mk82 thread ooo so you don't enter one chance.
Take your time and read through the whole pages. Trust me, your eyes will be opened to more hidden gifts in you.

Client: If I don’t exactly know what type of Job I want, could you help with that?

Me: YES!!!
I can provide recommendations based on your past experiences, education, achievements and skill set.
However, we would have to decide on a position/field before completing the revision.

CALL NOW let’s help you get started.
Resume Writing, Cover Letter, Personal Statements, Portfolios...
Re: Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... by JustPerpetual(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Happy for you
Re: Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... by Papertrails(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
JustPerpetual:
Happy for you

Thanks dear grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of COMEG Registered With Seal Mining Engineer Or Geologist? / Reasons Why You're Still Broke!!! / Nigerian Lawyer Elevated Into Queen's Counsel Rank In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.