Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue (565 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by MsDoris(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2020
We can't help but notice that the lockdown order issued by the Federal government to curb the spread of the infectious disease, Covid-19, is gradually taking its toll on marriages as we've witnessed in the past few days several dramas from these married couples.

Recently a wife found out that her husband housed his sidechic in their basement due to the lockdown.

Still recovering from the drama that ensued, another wife was captured hurling insults at her husband for farting uncontrollably through out the week and almost suffocating her with them.

Just recently a wife and husband were seen in the streets of Lagos fighting over bedroom duties.

According to the wife who kept lamenting in Yoruba language and demonstrating, she explained that her husband wants to kill her with excess demands for s3x and she can't go on anymore.

When asked if the man was her husband, she responded with; 'And so', is that why he wants to kill me?'

The man, obviously pissed off at her attitude, tried to force her back into the house but she refused adamantly asking passersby to come to her rescue.

Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/04/covid-19-lockdown-wife-cries-out-over.html

Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by AK6464(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Wei
Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by babyfaceafrica: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Will she prefers he get it outside?.. Make ṣhe shift paint jhoor
Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by wunmi590(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by BIDOO(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Good day everyone, please I'm using this medium to solicit for financial help from any caregiver , I don't know that it will eventually leads to this but all my effort so far has defy any meaningful outcome and I'm left with no other option than to seek for financial assistance on a platform like this because nobody seems to care in this environ ! I'm a student in one of the state institution in Nigeria, As at the time federal government ordered closure of all schools across the country, the money I had with me cannot take me home and mind you calling home will add more salt to my injury because I am sole sponsor of myself, so I decide to stay back hoping within a week or two schools will resume back and I will continue with my academic hustle (I do earn little from taking tutorial and this is how I've being surviving coupled with few menial job at weekend)
But all hope were dashed When a lock down was announced for the first time! No menial job to support myself again, all my friends already out of school area, I was left with the people of the soil and that began the real struggle, now that another two weeks was added it seems my own world is crumbling before me! Reason why I come to this platform to seek for financial assistance Please dear nairalander no amount is too small help me with any amount and I pray God will reward you as you do so.
My details is 3060037742 first bank
Please this is not a scam,
You can mention me and I will provide you with all the necessary information with evidence to confirm truly that I'm a student if need arise. Thanks
Please overlook if there is any grammatical blunder
Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by Abfinest007(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
lockdown might make me mad
Re: Lockdwn: Wife Cries Out Over Husband's Excess Sexual Demands, Refuses 2 Continue by MsDoris(f): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancies And Frequent Abortions / Endsars: “how Oghenovo Eduvie Died To Police Brutality” – Mute Gadin (sister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.