Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace (3675 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Alaafin Of Oyo Younger Wife, Ajoke Step Out In NYSC Vest / Alaafin Of Oyo Younger Wife, Ajoke Rocks Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by newsmag: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Queen Ajoke Adeyemi, one of the wife of the Aalafin of Oyo has reacted to rumours that she was sent out of the palace for having an extramarital affair with Kwam 1.

Many media outlets have taken to twitter to share the story and from Chriptelevision which wrote “Meet Olori Badirat Ajoke the youngest of ALAAFIN of Oyo’s wives sent out of the palace yesterday on allegations of having adulterous affairs with KWAM 1”

News surfaced yesterday that, Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has sent his youngest wife, Ajoke packing after she cheated on him with KWAM 1.

However, according to both of them, the rumours are false.

According to her, those are false rumours and whoever carried it out would be punished including all the blogs that published it.

‘Good Morning.. Thanks so much for contacting me….. The news is actually FAKE and all the blogs that carried it will be sanctioned….’

https://newsmag.com.ng/meet-olori-badirat-ajoke-the-youngest-of-alaafin-of-oyos-wives-sent-out-of-the-palace-on-allegations-of-having-adulterous-affairs-with-kwam1/

Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by backnbeta(f): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Isn't it a taboo for an Olori to sleep with another man? Is the traditional jazz not supposed to punish the man immediately? Just curious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by okomile(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
What does the oba expect?
Total commitment from a young woman?
OYO is truly his abode and case

She is enjoying her age oooooo

Oba should forgive her

Others nko?
How is he sure that they are faithful too.

All na thief, na who dem catch be baarawo
grin

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just see this man face...
Like Godwin for underworld awakening

All for what would a young girl like this marry this octogenarian (abi na septogenerian...whatever )
Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by Goldenboy10(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
If she has given birth to a child, i suggest a DNA test be Carried out immediately grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why marry your great grand daughter in the first place angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by NobleAngell(f): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
I fear any man that dares to go near any o of those Oloris. The kind thunder wey go scatter am never do press up finish.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by excanny: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
NobleAngell:
I fear any man that dares to go near any o of those Oloris. The kind thunder wey go scatter am never do press up finish.

Its a lie. Nothing go happen. Shebi na people dey Bleep the lady before she marry Alaafin.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
backnbeta:
Isn't it a taboo for an Olori to sleep with another man? Is the traditional jazz not supposed to punish the man immediately? Just curious undecided
Baba that thing na scam....
At the same time this k1
Fit go do one or two jazz so he can be smashing the olori
Re: Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Ajoke, reacts to claims of being sent out of the Palace by SharryTaek(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ajoke! How many times did I call you

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Semi Nude In A Nollywood Movie If..... Actress Victoria Zina / Sasha - B.o.u.q.u.i - Kemistry - Blaise: Who Among Them'z Supa' Xxxhotxxx? / Nollywood Top Married Actress Dirty Games Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.