Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

"Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin (5826 Views)

Africa Day 2020: President Buhari Preaches Peace Across The Continent / God's Chosen People / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Vladimir Putin: Africa is rich more than Europe, America and Asia but their problem is their leaders.

Putin shows his concerns on Africa and how they don’t believe in themselves. He has stated that Africa will never be independent because they believe in Europeans, Americans and Chinese more than themselves.

According to him;

“Africa will never be independent, they believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don’t trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren’t given the platform to practise what they studied instead they hire Chinese and Arabians to construct roads and Skill orientated facilities for them"

He continued thus;

“A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, something quite far from the truth. “A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question, much less take action.

“Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.
“They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources.

“^As far as I know, Africa is more of God’s chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there.

“You can’t compare African weather with any other weather. “African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, “THEIR LEADERS”.

If you sit on gold, oil, uranium and your people don’t have food to eat, You are not Human.
As far as I am concerned, their best president ever was "Gaddafi“

Hmmmm! Sounds like some strong truth just being spilled here. But then no continent on earth has 100% perfect leadership in any of her constituent countries Africa not excluded. So that got me thinking is the REAL problem OUR LEADERS or OURSELVES.

Share your thoughts.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Zyzman: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
With this heat wey wan kill us here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by akinszz: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by profnigga(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
e be like say I dey perceive some truth their....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by kiddkash(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
vladimir putin has always liked Africa because of its natural resources, climate and no nukes

6 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by HundHunter(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see Russian companies building roads, power plants, mining gold etc. in Africa very soon.

That's how China started 15 years ago patronizing Africa countries with great potentials for growth and development.

Today we know better.

Russian Neo-colonization loading.

2 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Vladimir Putin: Africa is rich more than Europe, America and Asia but their problem is their leaders.

Putin shows his concerns on Africa and how they don’t believe in themselves. He has stated that Africa will never be independent because they believe in Europeans, Americans and Chinese more than themselves.

According to him;

“Africa will never be independent, they believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don’t trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren’t given the platform to practise what they studied instead they hire Chinese and Arabians to construct roads and Skill orientated facilities for them"

He continued thus;

“A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, something quite far from the truth. “A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question, much less take action.

“Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.
“They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources.

“^As far as I know, Africa is more of God’s chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there.

“You can’t compare African weather with any other weather. “African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, “THEIR LEADERS”.

If you sit on gold, oil, uranium and your people don’t have food to eat, You are not Human.

Hmmmm! Sounds like some strong truth just being spilled here. But then no continent on earth has 100% perfect leadership in any of her constituent countries Africa not excluded. So that got me thinking is the REAL problem OUR LEADERS or OURSELVES.

Share your thoughts.

ONLY A MAN WITH SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING WILL UNDERSTAND THIS!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Well said

1 Like

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Yujin(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
When I say the scramble for Africa will happen again many don't understand me. Africa is too rich to be left in the hands of daft people. It's either we develop and defend our resources or they'll possess our land by any means possible. We're adding no value to the world. If you think we deserve to control our land, join like minded people and uproot the terrorist and criminals ruling us. We can do it. We must suffer to develop. We must cast away fear and face every stumbling block and even evil spirits will fear to stand in our way. We must value our lives by asking about any life taken carelessly by the mad dogs called security men whether the NA, NPF, NSCDC and others. We must demand accountability. We must make demands not for our personal good but for our communal benefit. Are we not dying already in our poverty? Are we not dying in our silence? So what if we die trying to change the situation? It can never get worse. We must challenge the crooks that call themselves leaders. Are black people this dull? Tufiakwa!

13 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Sheddywiz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please brothers, friends and well wishers. The times are hard and even harder for those with paused source of income. I just withdrew the last 1k in my account now to buy Garri. Please help a brother with whatever little amount you can spare. May God bless your generosity. God bless. 3126046770 firstbank
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oga don't let trump hear this.
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by PeacenLove2: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
What unsavory truth. These people have always wondered why it is so difficult for Africa to progress despite all the resources and advantages of our climate.

The problem of Africa is nothing else but it's people. It's like having someone in the kitchen that is stock up to the brim but the so called cook does not have an idea what to do with any of it.

If I were the Chinese, Europeans or Americans, I would not only be envious but very very angry at the waste.

I don't know why Africans are the way we are. All I know is it is only a matter of time, if we don't give it up nicely, some people might jut be bold enough to grab it from us.

The other alternative is for us to break free and learn to look inwards, love ourselves and stop being so frigging hateful towards each other, stop worshipping foreigners and take responsibility. Learn to give up disgusting old ideas that keep us stuck in the slavery and colonial era. If we can't love ourselves, who can? Is it too much to ask or maybe we are just genetically inferior? Are we truly incapable of progress? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Findhelp(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please where did he say this? Any source?

1 Like

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Avalancheman: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
True.

The current Coronavirus pandemic is another testament to this fact.

Coronavirus is not for Africa!
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by koffsman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very true we are so much blessed with everything but the leaders it's as if it's a curse to Africa our leaders are so greedy some of them won't even allow their children attain any height not to talk about the child of nobody. Greed is the major problem of this continent

1 Like

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by jesmond3945: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
CalvinGaye:

According to him;

He continued thus;

Share your thoughts.

fake. he never said such.

2 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is old and fake news because Putin did not say this. Nonetheless, the fundamental premises of the argument is correct which is that Africans need to look inward for solutions and stop looking up to the West and white folks slavishly.

One of Africa's biggest problem is that we have too many people who know the problems yet are not interested in trying to be part of the solution.

Africans are always looking for a messiah and this explains why we are the most religious continent on Earth yet the least prosperous.

3 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Whether this was said by Putin or not, what the author said is very true. Africa should rise up. Till now, we have no true leader but politicians.

4 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by eneyoduke(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari and APC will not like this, unpredicted from a novel man
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Starboytwo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
No be only Putin, na puta.. abeg make una carry una fake news comot for hia...

Na Putin talk all this jagbajantis, abeg

2 Likes

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Blackfire(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
See mumu Russia that Nigeria can defeat in war, acting like they are something..

Russia becareful , Nigeria army can wipe you off
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Africa need to be recolonised
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by inedujac: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
That last paragraph is our problem.
When they behaved selfishly the next excuse u will hear is "Nobody is perfect
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by ednut1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by risos(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
This guy hardly comes to Africa, but understands the problems that exist.

1 Like

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by calaharry: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
YES, THANK YOU PRESIDENT PUTIN FOR SINCERELY CONFIRMING WHAT WE HAV BEEN SAYING.
angry
Africa is God-immuned from Corona viruses.
FACT1 :COVID IS HERE TO RAVAGE CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS IN AFRICA.

FACT2 :NO MILLION OF AFRICANS WILL DIE OF COVID.Many people in Africa are exposed to covid since last year 2019 and no symptom because Africans are immuned by God take it or leave it.

Tthis explains why millions will not die in Africa, it is beyond science,it is Mercy of God as reward for Africas Strong Faith in God.
I ONCE TOLD A FRENCH MAN IN OCT2018 THAT AFRICANS SOLELY DEPENDS ON GOD AND NOT ON ITS POOR HEALTH SYS TO GET WELL. BUT THE GUY LAUGHED SARCASTICALLY SO LOUD AT US TELLING HIS FRENCHMEN.NOW WE ARE LAUGHING LAST.

FACT3: COUNTRIES IN EUROPE,SPAIN AND GERMANY HAVE RESUMED WORK AND NORMAL LIFE FROM THIS WEEK

FACT4: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD STOP WAITING FOR WHITEMAN VACCINE. COVID VACCINE NOT BE READY TILL JULY TO SEP2020 ,SO IT BETA YOU RULERS UNLOCK AND UNCHAIN THE PEOPLE TO GO LIVE THEIR LIFES;

FACTS 5: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD SINCERELY FOCUS ON GENUINE COVID PREVENTION STRATEGY BY DESEMINATING TO CITIZENS TO
BOOST IMMUNE SYS, COVER NOSE WITH FREE MASK, AND SHARE EQUAL SUSTAINANCE MONEY TO MASSES AND CONTINUE:

Fevent Prayer for this plague to go away
Drink hot water in morning
drink lemon juice
tak enough orange has vit c
eat vegetables and hot pepper soup
Maintain all round hygene
avoid fatty foods
take blackseed oil
hybrrnate in hot sun
If you can afford it use vovka as they do in Belarus where life is still normal playing leagues games. SHARE THIS FACTS LET THEM UNLOCK ALL DOORS FOR AFRICANS STARVING. WE ARE AFRICANS, AAHALLELUYAH!grin
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by Christiehabits(f): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
BEST ARTICLE you'll ever SEE in the HISTORY OF MAN ����

CLICK TO SEE���

https://www.christietitus.com/25-things-you-need-to-know-today/

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by GambaOsaka: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
CalvinGaye:

According to him;

He continued thus;

Share your thoughts.

Show me a video of him saying it or I'll take it as Bullocks as it sounds.
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by knowledgeable: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yujin:
When I say the scramble for Africa will happen again many don't understand me. Africa is too rich to be left in the hands of daft people. It's either we develop and defend our resources or they'll possess our land by any means possible. We're adding no value to the world. If you think we deserve to control our land, join like minded people and uproot the terrorist and criminals ruling us. We can do it. We must suffer to develop. We must cast away fear and face every stumbling block and even evil spirits will fear to stand in our way. We must value our lives by asking about any life taken carelessly by the mad dogs called security men whether the NA, NPF, NSCDC and others. We must demand accountability. We must make demands not for our personal good but for our communal benefit. Are we not dying already in our poverty? Are we not dying in our silence? So what if we die trying to change the situation? It can never get worse. We must challenge the crooks that call themselves leaders. Are black people this dull? Tufiakwa!

Blame the Yorubas except few of them like FFK.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by ican2020: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
True talk
Re: "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin by mii4u(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blackfire:
See mumu Russia that Nigeria can defeat in war, acting like they are something..

Russia becareful , Nigeria army can wipe you off
Did u read the post at all?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PPPRA Lacks Constitutional Power To Determine Fuel Price In Nigeria - Falana / I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon / Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.