Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje (3232 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Ganduje / Kwankwaso Vs Ganduje / Sanusi Vs Ganduje: The North And Their Political Gimmicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
The growth of Nigeria is the most paramount thing to it citizen and for this reason I have decide to compare projects across board. I like Nigerians to decide who the hardworking governor truly is instead of propaganda of deceit by some unscrupulous people to tarnish the image of performing governors while they hype and celebrate colossal failures as governor.

Nairaland was yesterday awashed with road construction by the executive governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. We all know that Ugwuanyi was not caught red handed collecting bribe in dollars n should have more than enough funds for infrastructures, the pictures below is what the governor who does not collect bribe is able to produce for it citizens in Enugu.

Second set of pictures will be will be construction by Ganduje caught red handed collecting bribe on more than one occasion so naturally should not have fund for standard infrastructure. I like Nigerians to be the judge of who indeed is a responsible governor n who is not, this will erase the propaganda in many heads and they in turn will hold their elective officials to account instead of daily abuse on Buhari.

Some claim the comparison is not just, I give such opportunity to present any project by the Enugu government from 1999 till date able to contend with this, others claim Kano recieve larger allocation I ask if that is why Enugu do not have a project comparable to this from 1999 till date.

I can testify that Osun collect among the lowest in allocation n as at least a project comparable to this. I know Anambra does not earn as much allocation as Kano or Enugu but have something as beautiful if not more beautiful. Twenty years from now some will claim marginalisation by the FG instead of holding failed elective representative accountable, Nairalanders you be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Road Construction by Ganduje
Nairalanders you be the judge.

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Verdict:.

Like for Kano roads
Share for Enugu roads

36 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nyamuriflathead: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is a thread to have a good laugh.
I hear they cry of maginalization. We will need to centralize the whole of Southeast under a colony of Kano... Then after 5yrs of infrastructural uplift by gandollar you all colonies of the Emirate can now be free to have an "independent igbo Republic".

DanArrewa

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by tayebest(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Never in your life compare Enugu to To Kano. Una wan die?? angry
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Which Osun state?
The thread though won't be more active on it

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
The growth of Nigeria is the most paramount thing to it citizen and for this reason I have decide to compare projects across board. I like Nigerians to decide who the hardworking governor truly is instead of propaganda of deceit by some unscrupulous people to tarnish the image of performing governors while they hype and celebrate colossal failures as governor.

Nairaland was yesterday awashed with road construction by the executive governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. We all know that Ugwuanyi was not caught red handed collecting bribe in dollars n should have more than enough funds for infrastructures, the pictures below is what the governor who does not collect bribe is able to produce for it citizens in Enugu.

Second set of pictures will be will be construction by Ganduje caught red handed collecting bribe on more than one occasion so naturally should not have fund for standard infrastructure. I like Nigerians to be the judge of who indeed is a responsible governor n who is not, this will erase the propaganda in many heads and they in turn will hold their elective officials to account instead of daily abuse on Buhari.

Some claim the comparison is not just, I give such opportunity to present any project by the Enugu government from 1999 till date able to contend with this, others claim Kano recieve larger allocation I ask if that is why Enugu do not have a project comparable to this from 1999 till date.

I can testify that Osun collect among the lowest in allocation n as at least a project comparable to this. I know Anambra does not earn as much allocation as Kano or Enugu but have something as beautiful if not more beautiful. Twenty years from now some will claim marginalisation by the FG instead of holding failed elective representative accountable, Nairalanders you be the judge.

Which Osun state?
The thread though won't be more active on it
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by jumper524(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
The two leaders you mentioned are good governors so I'll like to complement them both first.
So I'll compare them both with the pace of continuity from their predecessors.

Enugu state is the most developed state in Southeast so is Kano in Northwest.
I've passed through Enugu and I've been to Kano.

I'll give my support to Ganduje: Ganduje has been able to match up with pace left by kwankwaso to some point people are comparing both governors and he's still not relenting even in his 2nd tenure.

Ugwanyi on the other hand has also tried in maintaining that pace but comparing him to Ganduje, Nah!! I don't think so.
Kano is almost 4times the size of Enugu in landmass and yet still dragging in road infrastructure.
It tells alot who's ahead..

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by NwaliE01: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
How can a reasonable person on earth compare Kano and Enugu state?
They are not on same lane at all.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Sammy07: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
The two leaders you mentioned are good governors so I'll like to complement them both first.
So I'll compare them both with the pace of continuity from their predecessors.

Enugu state is the most developed state in Southeast so is Kano in Northwest.
I've passed through Enugu and I've been to Kano.

I'll give my support to Ganduje: Ganduje has been able to match up with pace left by kwankwaso to some point people are comparing both governors and he's still not relenting even in his 2nd tenure.

Ugwanyi on the other hand has also tried in maintaining that pace but comparing him to Ganduje, Nah!! I don't think so.
Kano is almost 4times the size of Enugu in landmass and yet still dragging in road infrastructure.
It tells alot who's ahead..

Anambra state is the most developed state in South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by mcmbonu: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
You pick the best road. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by noleflendum: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
mcmbonu:
Ok
kindly Show us Enugu best road

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
You have option to present a beta constructed road for Enugu. I have 7 road constructed by Ganduje that are beta than the one posted.

mcmbonu:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by meeky007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
noleflendum:
Kano state is far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far better that all shout yeast states combined
you wasted a whole space typing nonsense without proof

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by ikpuchinonye1994: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:

https://www.nairaland.com/3703975/photos-enugu-beautiful-igbo-city

https://www.nairaland.com/2868800/photos-beauty-enugu-city

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/120
Go through the threads and feed your eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by ikpuchinonye1994: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
This is a thread to have a good laugh.
I hear they cry of maginalization. We will need to centralize the whole of Southeast under a colony of Kano... Then after 5yrs of infrastructural uplift by gandollar you all colonies of the Emirate can now be free to have an "independent igbo Republic".

DanArrewa
https://www.nairaland.com/2031155/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds

Am still waiting for the day any aboki/Fulani state will achieve such feat

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nyamuriflathead: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Aboki is talking about IQ grin grin while in reality the average aboki/Fulani is born without any IQ reason why they behave like savages cheesy cheesy

Okay rate the infrastructural developmental IQ of both Kano and enugu state governor's. That's what the thread is about

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Yen yen yen. Your attempt to derail this beautiful thread is DOA. This is about infrastructural developments and deficit. Discuss it or get your zero digit IQ out of this thread

Which infrastructure are you about? How much does Kano state receive from the FG? How many local government does Kano have and how much do they receive in allocation? We know that the state governors take money meant for LGs to use in their capitals. With this in mind, how much does Enugu collect? Also how much loan does Kano have and how much does Enugu have? Besides, the road you are using to compare is road that leads out of town.... You are using a fringe road to compare flyover in Kano city center? Very soon you will compare Lagos third mainland bridge with a bridge that leads to a village in another state. Nawahoooo!

5 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Noerection: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
meeky007:

you wasted a whole space typing nonsense without proof
kindly post your own pictures to counter the OP
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nyamuriflathead: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Which infrastructure are you about? How much does Kano state receive from the FG? How many local government does Kano have and how much do they receive in allocation? We know that the state governors take money meant for LGs to use in their capitals. With this in mind, how much does Enugu collect? Also how much loan does Kano have and how much does Enugu have? Besides, the road you are using to compare is road that leads to out of town.... You are using a fringe road to compare flyover in Kano city center? Very soon you will compare Lagos third mainland bridge with a bridge that leads to a village in another state. Nawahoooo!

Shut up and show us pictures. I hate audio arguments.
Enugu used to be the regional capital of Eastern Nigeria for years and enjoyed undue priviledges, not kano. Why do you think the likes of Isaac adaka boro took up arms against Aguiyi ironsi government?
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Noerection:
kindly post your own pictures to counter the OP

Kwantinue comparing apple with orange. That shows your level of intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't get it, how many times do I have to explain that you can post pictures of constructed road from 1999 till date to counter my post ? How come no one from Enugu is bold enough to post a picture of gburugburu's road construction yet you all are quick to label Ganduje a thief when the real thief n criminal is Ugwuanyi ?

Redcrafton:

Which infrastructure are you about? How much does Kano state receive from the FG? How many local government does Kano have and how much do they receive in allocation? We know that the state governors take money meant for LGs to use in their capitals. With this in mind, how much does Enugu collect? Also how much loan does Kano have and how much does Enugu have? Besides, the road you are using to compare is road that leads to out of town.... You are using a fringe road to compare flyover in Kano city center? Very soon you will compare Lagos third mainland bridge with a bridge that leads to a village in another state. Nawahoooo!

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Shut up and show us pictures. I hate audio arguments.
Enugu used to be the regional capital of Eastern Nigeria for years and enjoyed undue priviledges, not kano. Why do you think the likes of Isaac adaka boro took up arms against Aguiyi ironsi government?

If you have your reasoning is intact, you would know that the city was destroyed by a war and the FG has no single investment there than the lowly built army barracks. Did Kano build Amino Kano airport or the federal government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by ikpuchinonye1994: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
I don't get it, how many times do I have to explain that you can post pictures of constructed road from 1999 till date to counter my post ? How come no one from Enugu is bold enough to post a picture of gburugburu's road construction yet you all are quick to label Ganduje a thief when the real thief n criminal is Ugwuanyi ?

Oga,I have showed you numerous threads where you can help you self out..but you are still complaining

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nyamuriflathead: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

If you have your reasoning is intact, you would know that the city was destroyed by a war and the FG has no single investment there than the lowly built army barracks. Did Kano build Amino Kano airport or the federal government?

So it is now my fault that you took up arms to destroy your city? Who even cares.. I think that's a reminder to you all not to take up arms again. Who knows.. the southeast may be looking like sahara desert the next time.

You don't have pictures to post, u only have excuses to make. Kindly Use the door out of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:

Kano state budget mostly funded by federal allocation is above N230 billion on average the past 3 years, excluding LG funds, while Enugu budget is about N105 billion even if mostly funded by the FG, and excluding LG funds. So what are the basis of your comparison. Does that stop Ganduje from being a thief? These are some of the roads done in Enugu state...most in the outskirts...

6 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
When you are ready to show us all of Enugu and all of kano, we will know.

There is no street in Enugu that you won't see someone from Kano doing gateman or selling kiosk

Why are they leaving their mighty Kano to come and beg at holy ghost bus stop? How many people from Enugu do you know that are doing gateman job, digging well or begging in Kano?

These Kano miscreants have gone from selling Suya to shinning shoe and digging well in enugu...if you ever find an Enugu person in Kano, regardless of his job, he would most likely be middle class

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / Who killed the little kids at first bank branch in anambra(pics) / Man Cries Bitterly As His Wife Was Kidnapped Beside Him In Abeokuta Ijebu Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.