Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her (1711 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by sleekgist4: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Moments a Nigerian man and his wife are seen in a viral video on an empty street running after each other over sex.

The sex starved Nigerian man is seen in the video running after his wife after she objected to having another round of sexual intercourse with her husband.

In the video, the wife is running away while her husband didn't stop chasing her, wearing just a short and an underwear

Meanwhile, the wife kept screaming and running, seeking help from passers by.

"You want to kill me? My private part is hot" the wife said in Yoruba dialect and the husband kept making attempts to capture and take her back inside for more sex.

See the video below;

https://sleekgist.com/viral/my-private-part-hurts-wife-cries-out-and-stomps-the-street-as-Hot-husband-runs-after-her-asking-for-more-rounds/

Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Yustash001(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Effect of lockdown.....
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's never ending drama in this country

1 Like

Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by MightySparrow: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh that Tonto can have this man for husband!
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by irunoko(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Insatiable hornny he goat.the woman said she's tired and her v@jyna is paining her and you still want to beat her on top

Na konji go kill you

See how desperate and aggressive he is.if that was how he was desperate and aggressive ABOUT his future will he be living in that face me I slap you tongue

Tosin oje filelefun koto foko baye eje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by NobleAngell(f): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
He should occupy his mind with other things. Harvard is offering over 60 free online courses, he should take one and leave that poor woman's waist.
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Annie939(f): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
NobleAngell:
He should occupy his mind with other things. Harvard is offering over 60 free online courses, he should take one and leave that poor woman's waist.
Harvard? am interested how do i register please?
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by NobleAngell(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Annie939:
Send me a pm, I'll send you the link.
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Annie939:
you need 38k to start
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by causewahala: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Annie939:

Check out coursera.com. Free as air, no hidden charges and its affiliated to several universities.
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Annie939(f): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
causewahala:

Check out coursera.com. Free as air, no hidden charges and its affiliated to several universities.
seriously thanks very much.
Re: My Part Hurts – Wife Cries Out And Stomps The Street As Hot Husband Chases Her by Karemarealty288(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
This only happens when forbidden yam and Cameroon pepper is involved.

(1) (Reply)

‘thief!! Return The Sponsors Money, Ole’ – Fans Call Eniola Badmus For Fraud / Bobrisky Resets To Default Setting Shows His Real Face At His Fathers Compound / "I Will Do It For My Girls": Fan Mocks Davido As Singer Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.