Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k (754 Views)

Affilate Marketing Pay Is Huge / Does Affiliate Marketing Pay In Nigeria? / UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by zoke: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are you interested in networking business and ready to pay 1k to join? Then comment Hi to join to the pyramid.
Only those who are serious pls.
PAY 1K TO JOIN AND GET 8K. YOU WILL STILL GET PAID WITHOUT REFERRING BECAUSE THE PYRAMID IS DESIGN WITH LOVE SUCH THAT YOU NEED TO RECEIVE FOR OTHERS TO COME IN. IT GETS UPDATED WHEN SOMEONE JOINS. THEY WILL NOT JUMP YOU TO PAY ANOTHER BUT JUST TRY TO REFER BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING AS A FAMILY.
People are joining and cashing out o. who like see it a scam when others are taking the risk. It's not good to be too penny wise, otherwise u hide your talent under ground because you don't want to loose it.
If interested, you join the whattsapp only when you pay the 1k and you see when the pyramid gets to ur turn. When it's your turn, then you will now post your account details.
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by XD57: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by Nbote(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thief una don start again abi
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by Dewleks: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
ITT
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by XD57: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
If you can find 14 persons, I'll join. I will create two accounts for myself. So the 14 persons will be our down line. I will also sponsor higher loans and withdrawal. Like 5k.

Let's start with four persons. If you can get four persons, let's form a whatsapp group and make this work
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by kenniefawole(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
zoke:
Are you interested in networking business and ready to pay 1k to join? Then comment Hi to join to the pyramid.
Only those who are serious pls.
PAY 1K TO JOIN AND GET 8K. YOU WILL STILL GET PAID WITHOUT REFERRING BECAUSE THE PYRAMID IS DESIGN WITH LOVE SUCH THAT YOU NEED TO RECEIVE FOR OTHERS TO COME IN. IT GETS UPDATED WHEN SOMEONE JOINS. THEY WILL NOT JUMP YOU TO PAY ANOTHER BUT JUST TRY TO REFER BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING AS A FAMILY.
People are joining and cashing out o. who like see it a scam when others are taking the risk. It's not good to be too penny wise, otherwise u hide your talent under ground because you don't want to loose it.
If interested, you join the whattsapp only when you pay the 1k and you see when the pyramid gets to ur turn. When it's your turn, then you will now post your account details.
As we're all home trying to save ourselves by being in isolation,it's a really good idea for us all to make money while we are at home �Do you know you can be earning up to 5k-10k on a daily basis with just your phone and up to 50k weekly.
Read till the end, this is not one of those scam online businesses, we are holding a class on how to make videos Ad for companies product/services promotion and publicity, here we teach you how to do motion designs, how to make vidoe advert and at the end we will still teach you how to market yourself to get your desired customers!...this class usually go for 15k, the one that just ended went for 5k but now it will be going for 2k! Fair enough right?
Interested? Kindly click the link below
https:///2349033999727
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by zoke: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
XD57:
If you can find 14 persons, I'll join. I will create two accounts for myself. So the 14 persons will be our down line. I will also sponsor higher loans and withdrawal. Like 5k.

Let's start with four persons. If you can get four persons, let's form a whatsapp group and make this work

No downlines. It's more like a cooperative, when it's your turn whoever want to join pays 1k to your account regardless of who refer the person. The pyramid gets updating and after eight people joins, the next person with pink colour on the pyramid starts getting alert as persons joins. No downlines - whoever has receive 8k is totally out except he/she joins depending on how active he referred people. Just join when you get there you will see understand.
the account number changes, that's why i didn't post it. So if you are ready, contact oalitez@gmail to join.
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by zoke: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nbote:
Thief una don start again abi
you re wrong. thank you
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by Nbote(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oga u are simply collecting money from new members, by d time no new member nko? U and d second person asking for 14 persons are one and d same

1 Like

Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by imagrg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wetin hunger day curse many for Naija oh
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by zoke: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nbote:
Oga u are simply collecting money from new members, by d time no new member nko? U and d second person asking for 14 persons are one and d same

Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by zoke: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
XD57:

You 're a person who sees opportunity but i'm already on this one just keep busy during this period.
Re: Let's Do Network Marketing Pay 1k To Receive 8k by Nbote(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
zoke:

Oh shut up already

(1) (Reply)

China Virus Epidemic 1911, Then No Who. History – A Must Read / Washable Reusable Cotton Skin Friendly Face Mask. Protect Yourself Against Gems / Come Make Credit Alerts Everyweek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.